#1 Arancor

Arancor
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gilneas
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:07 PM

So what do you think about the changes? I actually stopped playing WW in WoD because it just go too clunky for my taste, especially didn't like the usage of FoF and everything evolving around Tigereye Brew. The current changes look promising to me, including:

- Fist of Fury now usable on the move and with PvP talent has 5 yrd range and still stuns for 4 sec
- Tigereye Brew mechanic gone, now a quite generic 30% damage increase on 90s CD
- New Mastery is almost a flat damage increase as your heavy hitters (FoF, RSK, Hurricane Strike (now renamed)) have CDs and can not be used twice anyways
- The new Chi Torpedo with Maneuverability and Yu'lon's Gift (PvP Talents) sounds like good mobility (3 charges, 30% speed increase, snare removal, 20 sec CD)

#2 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:32 PM

looks gucci i guess. Idk what talent to pick for last tier though since having the flower back would be nice but i guess the other two, tiger palm and a 2nd flying serpent i think it was is better.

#3 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:24 PM

chaning tod will mean we have no real finisher, which sucks and ruins the "street fighter" feel of ending a rotation with a rewarding finish

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 BalanceRexxar

BalanceRexxar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Thorium Brotherhood
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2735
  • 3v3: 3041
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 768

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:01 PM

that tiger palm change will be so fucking fun its gonna be unbelievable,

just imagine focus tiger palm kicking people, its like we have a 10 yard shadowstep on a 0 cd, gonna be dank

#5 xGladius

xGladius
  • Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:30 AM

just imagine focus tiger palm kicking people, its like we have a 10 yard shadowstep on a 0 cd, gonna be dank

Isnt that like? broken?

#6 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:53 AM

nvm 50 energy for 1 tiger palm FeelsBadMan

#7 BalanceRexxar

BalanceRexxar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Thorium Brotherhood
  • Vengeance

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:11 AM

nvm 50 energy for 1 tiger palm FeelsBadMan

fuck i forgot about that, gg dreams dead.

#8 Divinitum

Divinitum
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 2836
  • LocationFinland

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:00 AM

- Chi Torpedo doesn't do dmg anymore and is now in the mobility tier with tiger's lust, replacing Momentum. Fun note though, with Celerity + Maneuverability PvP talent combined with Double Dragon PvP talent, you can get 4 charges of Roll and 2 charges of Flying Serpent Kick, wassup. EDIT: The artifact calculator gives you yet another charge, so that makes 5 charges of roll.

- Freedom Roll becoming PvP talent, but competes with double flying serpent kick.

- RIP Chi Explosion. I never liked this ability very much, new interesting choices are Spinning Dragon Strike (old hurricane strike), Chi Orbit and good old Serenity

- Fortifying Brew is now a PvP talent and has 1.5 min cd (down from 3 min). But Whirling Kicks looks very strong as well if you can hit 2-3+ targets consistently with Spinning Crane Kick. (TP -> SCK -> TP -> SCK -> etc rotation for big healing)

- Surging Mists is gone, but replaced with Effuse, which is instant. Expel Harm is removed as well though.

- Nimble Brew is removed. Might be a good thing since they also made things like Desecrated Ground a pro-active (like current Tremor Totem). Still worried though, since the amount of stuns, CC doesn't seem to change much. (Blind is now a 20s cooldown for outlaw, enha gains 30s cd / 5 sec stun. HoJ gets a CDR mechanic that makes it possible to have less than 30s cooldown).

- Set bonuses don't work in PvP anymore, yet Karma is still 50%. Quick look at other class abilities leads me to believe that burst / CD stacking will be even worse now, (ret wings at 50%, reck being 100% for 5 sec + Colossus Smash increases dmg taken based on mastery, enh wolves giving 50% haste, etc). Also, we lose on demand 20% damage reduction from TEB.

- TEB becomes a standard 1.5 minute cooldown with +30% dmg and healing. Kinda shame, since old TEB was very unique. I hope that with the new mastery change we don't become entirely reliant on TEB to do threatening dmg.

- Glyphs are removed, but glyphs like Paralysis and Touch of Karma don't seem to have become baseline.

- Zen Meditation is now a talent in the same tier as Whirling Kicks and Fortifying Brew. Melee dmg doesn't interrupt it anymore, but is now only 4 sec channel. Otherwise the same.

- Touch of Death redesigned. It's no longer an execute, but deals dmg equal to your 100% hp after 8 sec of use. Deals reduced dmg against players. Link Interesting change, I imagine it still hits reasonably hard vs players. Potentially scary burst if chained with other abilities.

To me monks are looking to become squishy as fuck, but are given a ton of mobility to compensate. But then again it's pretty early to say anything since everything listed here is subject to change.... I think.

Edited by Divinitum, 27 November 2015 - 02:15 PM.

#9 BalanceRexxar

BalanceRexxar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Thorium Brotherhood
  • Vengeance

Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:27 AM

50% karma, still boppable, melee range

forced to choose between spinning fire blossom and fof stun will mean our mobility will still be taking a hit because more often than not the stun will be a must

the removal of our 4 set could prove to be crucial considering we can basically have a 20% damage reduction up whenever we need it with Chi explosion

i'd be surprised of glyph of para wasn't baseline but if it isn't our CC will be HEAVILY like fat ass fucked

removal of touch of death will make it hard to finish, not really removal but making it like soul reaper on a 2 minute cd, probably gonna be shit considering the CD and the 8s window to prepare for it.

nimble brew removed, only 1 out and the amount of stuns has been increased,

being leather without passive damage reduction will probably prove to be deadly like s12 ww monks

unless blizzard makes some crucial fucking changes I'd be really surprised if our class didnt suck dick because all of this shit is HUGE, what we gain in comparison to what we're losing is a joke compared so some of the other classes.

#10 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:00 PM

I'm not liking the way they are going with the Wind Dancers. I want to to be fluid again like MOP Wind Dancers. Fluid is a silly word.

#11 Subservience

Subservience
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:01 PM

Glyph of Flying Serpent Kick is currently baseline on Alpha. Hope this is a bug. It ends/triggers even when you hit a critter.

It might not hurt to tweet @WarcraftDevs

http://us.battle.net...55169?page=3#44

#12 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • LocationAustria

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:15 PM

huh why??

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Giselahxoxo

Giselahxoxo

Posted 14 February 2016 - 01:12 PM

nimble brew removed, only 1 out and the amount of stuns has been increased,

Does anyone know if we still have nimble ? I hope this is a big joke :mellow:

Edited by Giselahxoxo, 14 February 2016 - 01:12 PM.

#14 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • LocationAustria

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:50 PM

Does anyone know if we still have nimble ? I hope this is a big joke :mellow:

apparently nimble and all other brews outside of tigereye got removed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Subservience

Subservience
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:32 PM

Glyph of Flying Serpent Kick is currently baseline on Alpha. Hope this is a bug. It ends/triggers even when you hit a critter.

This has been reverted.

#16 Divinitum

Divinitum
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 2836
  • LocationFinland

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:20 AM

Nimble Brew is back, but... it will be a conjured item you can share with your allies, like Healthstones.

http://beta.wowdb.co...rew#21108-21134

NVM brewmaster

also karma 20yd baseline

Edited by Divinitum, 24 February 2016 - 01:05 AM.

#17 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:15 PM

range karma baseline :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 Subservience

Subservience
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:09 PM

Major SEF changes are being worked on which should make it a more interesting choice in PvP. It's turning into a cooldown. And it will apparently not be a DPS loss on single-target.

Also, FoF will deal full damage to secondary targets.

http://us.battle.net...866534?page=1#5

#19 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • LocationAustria

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:24 PM

they wanted to make is less confusing and ended up with this??

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Mish

Mish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1567
  • 3v3: 2187
  • RBG: 1684

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:43 PM

they wanted to make is less confusing and ended up with this??

And also this "Spinning Crane Kick costs 4 Chi" RIP roll + spinning kick to take people out of stealth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<