• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2248
  • 3v3: 1924
  • RBG: 1802

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:36 AM

I'm trying out kittycleave with a friend at the moment after returning to the game for the new season, but as the pleb I seem to be at the game now I can't deal out enough pressure to actually kill shit outside feral cooldowns at all. Does anyone have any tips for what I might be doing wrong in this comp?

We seem to be missing pressure and ending up giving total control to the enemy team most of the matches unless we can kill someone trough an interrupt. Warlock/caster teams seem to be absolute aids to deal with as I can't do enough pressure while trying to peel and cc their fear and cyclone/poly spamming constantly, making us lose control of the game.

should i just git gud and play more or is there some particular tactic we should work on? i've heard about the close eyes and kill healer tactic but that doesn't work very well if the enemy team has defensives bound to their bar and teammates that can peel.

#2 Barrarasp

Barrarasp
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1903
  • 3v3: 1904
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 576

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:42 PM

Didnt play last season at all and im not sure if kitty fit decently into meta, but in first wod season was a crappy comp.
Anyway, I used to play kitty in Pandaria being me the warr and we always followed the "train the blue" strat, which, in short terms, mean that we trained shamans/mages or any mana/cloth user in the arena.

Nowadays arms warr pressure is about big hits in a cs window or/and multitarget pressure with rend and sweeping strikes etc. Because of that, arm warrs now fit better in decay or strong survavility comps, such as turbo o wls. Maybe someone could answer better than me, but I think kittycleave now simply doesnt put enough pressure to kill someone out of feral cds, or at least you should be spreading bleeds all around and not training specifically anything. Not really sure.

#3 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:57 PM

Kitty is a powerful comp, I've been in blizos Skype calls where playing kitty makes him break his tables, so powerful.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#4 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:51 PM

Bubsy the Bobcat Comp is good comp.

#5 rob-hype

rob-hype
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1671
  • 3v3: 2490
  • RBG: 1676
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:30 PM

I used to really enjoy kitty. It isn't what it used to be :(
However rshaman kitty works to glad range and possibly higher. If you work on strats get hexes off and swap accordingly it works just fine. Think of it as a ghetto version of turbo.

If you are newer to the feral class I would suggest something more tier 1 viable such as fmp fls.

And for the sake of the community don't kickbot to make a comp work.

Edited by rob-hype, 30 November 2015 - 05:31 PM.

Http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ral+Tichondrius

Feral Always :)

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important - AJ Signatures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<