Photo

Healer with warlock 2v2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Solarpraise

Solarpraise
  • Members

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:03 AM

So, me and my friend have decided to go back to wow, and undoubtedly we are going to do 2s.

Now he has already gone lock but i'm sitting on the fence. I want to do healing but i also want to compliment him the best. So i'm mainly asking you locks who you like to be healed by. I already did priest and i'm not a fan of paladin or monk so the choice is either druid or shaman, both classes I've never healed on.

Most comps i see it's a pairing of lock & resto shaman, why is this better or more popular than druid in 2s, while i mainly see lock & druid on 3s or 5s.

We may do 3s if we can wrangle an extra kid but 2s is definite. Thanks.

#2 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:19 PM

Affli warlocks suck without mastery buff (+~15% dot damage). Play shaman.

Edited by Knaittiz, 20 November 2015 - 01:21 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#3 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:36 AM

Shaman is more then just the mastery, altho that is realy important. The shaman brings a cc on an other cr (hex) then cyclone/fear. Making cyclone more or less useless. The shaman also bring purge with is more or less mandatory to score kills vs some comps. As lock healer its rare to get kills befor dampening. And link is a realy good "heal" in dampening providing the shaman atleast keeps one topped befor using it. Also druids need to kite alot, and warlocks dont do well at all if we are forced to move arouned all the time, Our main "burst" comes from haunt/drain soul on a fully dotted target forceing us to stand still to do any significant dmg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<