• Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:49 AM

Hello guys :)

Sence vanilla I've mained lock. And through out the expacs I've had countless partners and teams. But in mid mop something happened for me, I found myself a partner that stuck with me. A nice guy playing Rsham. And now finoly he has gotten tierd of being trained by melee cleaves, so he decided to go enhance. Meaning i can finoly play the spec i want to, Demo :D

We both have been between 2-2,2k in 2s and 3s sence tbc. Our goal is low, we want that fking "arena master" title ^^

So I was now hoping that someone with exp of playing LSD3 could give me some input on how to play this comp.

For example, how does a setup look? Clone one, howl one and axe toss the one we go for? 1x demonbolt (stop cast if one with interupt trinkets and continue without demonbolt?) 2x chaos wave and some touch of chaos spam? Or is it done in some other way?

Is there any specific targets you go for?

Popular comps are turbo, shatter, walking dead, FLS, RMD, jungle. Any specific tacts vs those?

Would realy appricieate some real awnser here and not the usual "LSD OP, u scrub", "just reroll Tubro" and so on.

Best regards, Fäka

Edited by Fakalock, 20 November 2015 - 07:58 AM.

#2 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:51 AM

Hello guys :)

Sence vanilla I've mained lock. And through out the expacs I've had countless partners and teams. But in mid mop something happened for me, I found myself a partner that stuck with me. A nice guy playing Rsham. And now finoly he has gotten tierd of being trained by melee cleaves, so he decided to go enhance. Meaning i can finoly play the spec i want to, Demo :D

We both have been between 2-2,2k in 2s and 3s sence tbc. Our goal is low, we want that fking "arena master" title ^^

So I was now hoping that someone with exp of playing LSD3 could give me some input on how to play this comp.

For example, how does a setup look? Clone one, howl one and axe toss the once we go for? 1x demonbolt (stop cast if one with interupt trinkets and continue without demonbolt?) 2x chaos wave and some touch of chaos spam? Or is it done in some other way?

Is there any specific targets you go for?

Popular comps are turbo, shatter, walking dead, FLS, RMD, jungle. Any specific tacts vs those?

Would realy appricieate some real awnser here and not the usual "LSD OP, u scrub", "just reroll Rubro" and so on.

Sidenote: If someone got some info on RLD i would like to know that to. Gonna play RLD on my alt lock with my little brother and his friend to =)

Best regards, Fäka

Ops, didnt mean to quote myself xD Only ment to add the "RLD" stuff.

Edited by Fakalock, 20 November 2015 - 07:52 AM.

#3 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:07 PM

Hey, friend. I played my Demon Lord Dark Mage last season with the John Stamos Cleave you have mentioned (both with Thunder Shaman and Totem Warrior specs). Totem Warrior is definitely better of the two. Your strategy is pretty on point, but not your rotation of spells. Save up fury as much as you can - Demonboltx2 into Chaos Wave with Dark Soul is SUPER DUNGA DAMAGE and that person will be warped into space.

#4 Guiltyas

Guiltyas
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 860
  • 3v3: 1623
  • RBG: 1760

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:02 PM

Hey, friend. I played my Demon Lord Dark Mage last season with the John Stamos Cleave you have mentioned (both with Thunder Shaman and Totem Warrior specs). Totem Warrior is definitely better of the two. Your strategy is pretty on point, but not your rotation of spells. Save up fury as much as you can - Demonboltx2 into Chaos Wave with Dark Soul is SUPER DUNGA DAMAGE and that person will be warped into space.

wat

#5 Claritycraft

Claritycraft
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/0/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 1056
  • RBG: 1818

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:03 PM

John Stamos Cleave

#6 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:31 PM

John Stamos Cleave

It makes sense when you think about it, friend.

#7 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:51 PM

Who in gods name is "John Stamos" 0.o? And what does he have to do with lsd3 :P?

#8 Atosy

Atosy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1557
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1740

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:22 PM

im a retard, wrong topic xd

Edited by Atosy, 24 November 2015 - 08:22 PM.

#9 Huxleylol

Huxleylol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Zuluhed
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1877
  • 3v3: 1663

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:35 PM

Who in gods name is "John Stamos" 0.o? And what does he have to do with lsd3 :P?

This statement is why us>eu

#10 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 06:35 PM

John Stamos is a powerful sorcerer. But anyways, there are some points to keep in mind when running this:

-Most of the time, teams are going to sit the Dark Mage. Your healer needs to keep your pet up, because he will take a dungo beating. Your Thunder Shaman/Totem Warrior is going to need to off-heal.
-Master the art of fakecasting. No team is going to make it easy for you to get those Demonbolts off. If they do, it should be an easy win for 'the Stamos'.
-Spreading Corruption and Doom is not too bad to do at the start. Your 4-piece chicken finger with fries set will grant you fury back if they are dispelled.

#11 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:59 PM

John Stamos is a powerful sorcerer. But anyways, there are some points to keep in mind when running this:

-Most of the time, teams are going to sit the Dark Mage. Your healer needs to keep your pet up, because he will take a dungo beating. Your Thunder Shaman/Totem Warrior is going to need to off-heal.
-Master the art of fakecasting. No team is going to make it easy for you to get those Demonbolts off. If they do, it should be an easy win for 'the Stamos'.
-Spreading Corruption and Doom is not too bad to do at the start. Your 4-piece chicken finger with fries set will grant you fury back if they are dispelled.

Never stop posting.

#12 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 08:17 PM

Never stop posting.

Thanks, friend. Want to go mini golfing sometime? You can have whatever color ball you want.

#13 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:17 AM

9 awnsers and not a single one on tacts vs mentioned comps =( And nothing new at all tbh :(

#14 Celinedijon

Celinedijon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1316
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

9 awnsers and not a single one on tacts vs mentioned comps =( And nothing new at all tbh :(

It's AJ, what did you expect? Something useful?

#15 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:29 PM

It's AJ, what did you expect? Something useful?

True, mybad xD

#16 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

Playing against the most common comps as John Stamos requires proper alignment and communication. Demon Lord Dark Mage's damage outside of Stamos form is super poopy dungo low. However, you catch someone without defensives, you're gonna delete their account with the Stamos damage. The only two comps I faced after playing John Stamos Cleave were Tubbo Cleave (Totem Warrior/Weapons Guy/Healer) and Ticonderoga #2 Pencil Comp (Ice Wizard/Invisible Person/Tree). This was pretty tough to beat, but it's Tubbo, am I right, fellas?????? Anyways, if it was with a Tree, we killed the Tree, anything else the struggle was too real.

Against Ticonderoga #2 Pencil Comp , we killed either the Ice Wizard as we could get block easily or the Tree if he was in poor positioning.

John Stamos requires a target to be in Space Africa positioning and the Dark Mage to freecast.

#17 washboardabsx

washboardabsx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/1/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1023
  • 3v3: 96
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1714

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:30 PM

Pls write a class guide for every class. Thanks. PST: especially for priests aka Pope class.

#18 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:46 PM

Pls write a class guide for every class. Thanks. PST: especially for priests aka Pope class.

Sure thing, friend.

#19 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:28 AM

Playing against the most common comps as John Stamos requires proper alignment and communication. Demon Lord Dark Mage's damage outside of Stamos form is super poopy dungo low. However, you catch someone without defensives, you're gonna delete their account with the Stamos damage. The only two comps I faced after playing John Stamos Cleave were Tubbo Cleave (Totem Warrior/Weapons Guy/Healer) and Ticonderoga #2 Pencil Comp (Ice Wizard/Invisible Person/Tree). This was pretty tough to beat, but it's Tubbo, am I right, fellas?????? Anyways, if it was with a Tree, we killed the Tree, anything else the struggle was too real.

Against Ticonderoga #2 Pencil Comp , we killed either the Ice Wizard as we could get block easily or the Tree if he was in poor positioning.

John Stamos requires a target to be in Space Africa positioning and the Dark Mage to freecast.

Gotta give it to u, your awnsers are kinda funny to read ^^

#20 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:25 PM

Gotta give it to u, your awnsers are kinda funny to read ^^

Just stating the facts, friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<