- Touch of the Grave damage has been increased by 100%.
- Final Verdict (Retribution) damage has been increased by 8% to match a class tuning change to Templar's Verdict in Patch 6.2.3.
- [Hotfix in testing] Warlords Season 3 Combatant’s equipment now has the same item level as Warlords Season 2 Gladiator’s equipment in both PvE and PvP.
- Some Season 3 Warmongering Insignia trinkets should no longer incorrectly trigger its effect immediately when equipped.
- Infallible Tracking Charm now has a massively increased damage and chance to trigger, but now only increases damage against demons for 5 seconds (down from 10 seconds.)
- Purified Shard of the Third Moon now creates a damage shield that absorbs 100% more damage on use.
- Players are now automatically dismounted around the new Warlords Season 3 vendors.
- Warlords Season 3 vendors in Warspear and Stormshield should now correctly offer a full selection of Conquest quality PvP gear.
- Corrected passive stat values on Warlords Season 3 Medallion trinkets, which were lower than intended.
- Warlords Season 2 version of Champion's Honor now binds when picked up.