• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/2/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:04 AM

https://twitter.com/...342665530081281

Tweet back telling them to revert this change asap. Only thing they should have changed about presences was keeping your runic power without a glyph.

To confirm, this isn't about it making us stronger or weaker in pvp (to be honest it will probably make us stronger as they will just give us a base high level of survivability), its about them taking away parts of the class for no damn reason and making the game (even) easier.

EU wow forum post against the changes: http://eu.battle.net...814616?page=1#0

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/./0/1/.

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:25 AM

Why make another topic?
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:27 AM

also, fuck u and ur fucking b-presence, u should've never even had it in the first place. It's actually just so fucking obnoxious and doesen't require any more skill to click it. Also, I'm almost 100% they'll give u talent to reduce dmg taken in presence, so there's that argument gone.
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

#4 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:31 AM

Agreed w/ Berly. Now you'll do mongoloid damage while not being a fucking livelord.

#5 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:17 AM

Worst change ever,Runes of one type, no presences to swap according to the situation. Basically a player having Arena awareness will be meaningless, my favourite class is getting screwed. There will be no difference between a 1k rated DK and a multiglad DK couse well let's all make mistake after mistake and still win the arena. fucking Blizzard.

#6 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 05:19 AM

also, fuck u and ur fucking b-presence, u should've never even had it in the first place. It's actually just so fucking obnoxious and doesen't require any more skill to click it. Also, I'm almost 100% they'll give u talent to reduce dmg taken in presence, so there's that argument gone.

hello, Mr shaman who has insane selfhealing withouth clicking a button, a total of +54% dmg buff on stormstrike,god mode mobility, spammable dispel, you cry about dks but your retarded class it's all about storm strike storm strike, purge purge purge purge purge purge, stormstrike, purge purge purge, stormstrike, collects points and starts bragging that he is better player than you, easy glad.

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:06 AM

hello, Mr shaman who has insane selfhealing withouth clicking a button, a total of +54% dmg buff on stormstrike,god mode mobility, spammable dispel, you cry about dks but your retarded class it's all about storm strike storm strike, purge purge purge purge purge purge, stormstrike, purge purge purge, stormstrike, collects points and starts bragging that he is better player than you, easy glad.

ehehehehe? I play resto exDee

#8 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:22 AM

ehehehehe? I play resto exDee

then Earthshield, riptide, masturbate, oh you're in the trouble "pops spirit link" saved. such skill

#9 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:53 AM

then Earthshield, riptide, masturbate, oh you're in the trouble "pops spirit link" saved. such skill

Posted Image

Edited by Maleficent, 15 November 2015 - 06:53 AM.

#10 fonekcef

fonekcef
  • Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:27 AM

You don't know if changing presences will make you weaker in Legion. They will tune classes defensive/offensive stats automatically once you enter PVP in Legion, so it makes no sense for you to QQ about blood presence defenses being removed because you think you are going to be squishy. You don't know that.

#11 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:22 AM

You don't know if changing presences will make you weaker in Legion. They will tune classes defensive/offensive stats automatically once you enter PVP in Legion, so it makes no sense for you to QQ about blood presence defenses being removed because you think you are going to be squishy. You don't know that.

You realise you can say the exact same thing about -having- Blood Presence?

Let me show you:
They will tune classes defensive/offensive stats automatically once you enter PVP in Legion, so it makes no sense for you to QQ about blood presence defenses being too strong because you think they are going to be immortal. You don't know that.

Now I know that you haven't specifically complained about BP, but other people in this thread have so I figured I'd use the opportunity.

Edited by Forumz, 15 November 2015 - 11:23 AM.

Posted Image

#12 Nelehx

Nelehx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:38 PM

Worst change ever,Runes of one type, no presences to swap according to the situation. Basically a player having Arena awareness will be meaningless, my favourite class is getting screwed. There will be no difference between a 1k rated DK and a multiglad DK couse well let's all make mistake after mistake and still win the arena. fucking Blizzard.

what this guy said, class being retarded enough and being forced to play frost which is already dumb, along with these changes im really not looking forward to legion rofl
swe ofc ^^

#13 Nelehx

Nelehx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:52 PM

lol
swe ofc ^^

#14 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

I will spell this out for the retards who have entered this thread who are obviously missing the point (added to original post also):

This isn't about it making us stronger or weaker in pvp, its about them taking away parts of the class for no damn reason and making the game (even) easier.

Whilst they are at it may as well remove warrior stances, druid forms, priest shadow form. Takes no skill to click it right so whats the point?

#15 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:07 PM

its about them taking away parts of the class for no damn reason and making it (even) easier.

welcome to wow, hope you enjoy your stay?

shame dks were not more vocal when mages had armor swapping removed - shame warriors are not more vocal in complaining about dk presences now, considering that stances will almost certainly be removed next time around

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 15 November 2015 - 01:08 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#16 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:04 PM

Don't forget that every class will have the regular talent tree, the artefact tree, AND the PvP tree. (That will be a fucking mess, i loved it already)
Maybe you will have lots of things to "compensate" the blood presence.

We'll see.
Posted Image

#17 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:24 AM

Don't forget that every class will have the regular talent tree, the artefact tree, AND the PvP tree. (That will be a fucking mess, i loved it already)
Maybe you will have lots of things to "compensate" the blood presence.

We'll see.

We need more complexity adding to DKs, not less. Taking things away from a class thats already simple is a stupid move, same goes for the rune change. May as well just give us an energy bar seems as it will interact in the same way as one if all runes are the same.

Can someone make a US version on the official wow forum too petitioning against this change. Link to EU one: http://eu.battle.net...814616?page=1#0

#18 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

We need more complexity adding to DKs, not less. Taking things away from a class thats already simple is a stupid move, same goes for the rune change. May as well just give us an energy bar seems as it will interact in the same way as one if all runes are the same.

Nothing complex about presences, good change.

#19 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:14 PM

Nothing complex about presences, good change.

No one said they were complex, but they add at least an extra decision or train of thought (of which their are few to playing as frost atm) to playing a DK in arena.

#20 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:03 PM

No one said they were complex, but they add at least an extra decision or train of thought (of which their are few to playing as frost atm) to playing a DK in arena.

no they dont add shit you literally get hit and you press blood presence theres 0 thought process behind it. or if get caught in a swap you use one of ur 4 trinkets and ams and keep swoftying/change presence id much rather that blizzard introduces new mechancis or brings back some of the old ones such as unholy frenzy or old ibf etc. dno maybe im completely wrong but i always felt like presences were such a shitty ability they didnt feel rewarding at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<