#1 hiipower

hiipower
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/2/././.

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:50 AM

hi, i am an rbg player every season i try out arena and i get stuck at around 2k-2100mmr i want to keep playing boomy but i feel that i am not able to push high with boomy will i have more chance at playing a better spec/class or should i practice what i like

#2 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:12 PM

Boomkin is a fine class for RBG and can be used in a tier 1 RBG comp they're good for rotting/instaburst they can peel off really quick etc

Boomkin is just as good as any other class for RBG

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#3 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:49 PM

hi, i am an rbg player every season i try out arena and i get stuck at around 2k-2100mmr i want to keep playing boomy but i feel that i am not able to push high with boomy will i have more chance at playing a better spec/class or should i practice what i like

Well if you enjoy playing boomkin in arena just find yourself a mage and hpal and you should be able to hit at least 2.2 without much effort. If the mage is good all you really have to do as the boomkin is save up your damage to blow someone up when your mage lands cc on the healer. Spam some cyclones on the dps if your partners need peels or when your mage is ready to go for deep sheep. You can do 3s with a rogue as well but I don't recommend it for you because it's much less forgiving than playing with a mage.

Boomkin damage is getting a solid buff next patch so I wouldn't give up on the spec if I were you. But If boomkin just isn't your thing in arenas or you simply struggle a lot then yes you'll most likely have more success playing resto or feral. Both of those specs have many more viable comps than boomkins and are generally stronger specs in arena atm. If you enjoy the boomkin playstyle then warlock or spriest could be a good fit for you as well.

#4 Hydroxide

Hydroxide
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:27 AM

Try Sub rogue/boom/rdruid, few 2.8k teams on EU playing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<