• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/0/1/0/0
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:55 PM

Hey guys,

I rerolled a mage some time ago and I really love that guy. I play 2s as frost with a rogue, so pretty basic against most comps. But every time my mate dies and I have to face a Frost DK or Affli Lock by myself, I die. How do I beat those guys 1on1? The lock just drains me and the dk seems to be immune to everything I can throw at him. Any advice?

#2 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:19 AM

Hey guys,

I rerolled a mage some time ago and I really love that guy. I play 2s as frost with a rogue, so pretty basic against most comps. But every time my mate dies and I have to face a Frost DK or Affli Lock by myself, I die. How do I beat those guys 1on1? The lock just drains me and the dk seems to be immune to everything I can throw at him. Any advice?

vs Dk im afraid you can't win, unless the Dk is completely retarded or out of Defensive Cd's you just simply can't handle the 1vs1

#3 FeelMyFury

FeelMyFury
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/0/1/0/0
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:48 AM

And what about the lock?

• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/1/2/././.

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:43 PM

Spam decurse, hide behind pillar, force stuff and then oneshot.

#5 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/2/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:09 PM

vs Dk im afraid you can't win, unless the Dk is completely retarded or out of Defensive Cd's you just simply can't handle the 1vs1

This, you don't have the sustain to out damage death siphon and AMS cd is too short to save up cds for a shot. DK can't ever lose a 1v1 to a mage anymore (unless hes completely out of cds as soon as partner dies as mentioned).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<