prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection ./././1/././.

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:17 PM

Pretty OP Changes:
Phantom Assassin (New) Increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 3 sec, and you automatically gain Symbols of Death when you enter stealth. Subtlety Rogue - Tier 5 PvP Talent.

• Subterfuge Assassination, Outlaw: Your abilities requiring Stealth can still be used for 3 sec after Stealth breaks. Rogue - Level 30 Talent.Subtlety: Your abilities requiring Stealth can still be used for 3 sec after Stealth breaks. Also increases the duration of Shadow Dance by 1 sec. Rogue - Level 30 Talent.
  • Nightstalker While stealthed Assassination, Outlaw: While Stealth is active, you move 20% faster and your abilities deal 50% more damage. Subtlety: While Stealth or Shadow Dance is active, you move 20% faster and your abilities deal 50% more damage. Rogue - Level 30 Talent.
  • Shadow Focus Assassination, Outlaw: Abilities cost 50% less Energy while you are stealthed. Rogue - Level 30 Talent. Stealth is active. Subtlety: Abilities cost 50% less Energy while Stealth or Shadow Dance are active. Rogue - Level 30 Talent.
Symbols of Death Invoke ancient symbols of power, increasing all damage you deal by 20% for 20 35 sec. Requires Stealth. Rogue - Subtlety Spec. 20 Energy. Instant. 35 Energy. Instant.

very op! except its not because you dont have energy to benefit from +3 secs on shadow dance, no slice and dice any more. rogue is destroyed in legion

#162 Randomguy

Randomguy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination 0/1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2613
  • RBG: 1623

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:37 AM

still looks like shit

#163 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:41 AM

The community's reaction to Legion is like the CU in SWG

http://www.twitch.tv/TuxerTV

Quit WoW years ago

#164 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2127
  • 3v3: 2156
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1618

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:44 PM

you may end up only losing half your buttons, rather then 3/4 of your buttons, but just the fact that they changed their minds on the total direction of the spec is a massive positive in itself, at least for anyone who was hoping to play sub in legion without falling asleep after 5 mins of pressing two keybinds

Maybe that commend is a bit late, but they butchered it anyway.

ShB now has no Synergy because you dont have SnD anymore to boost the damage of it and it will be really hard to use Anticipation.

Not to mention in the same patch they removed stealth bar from ShD and month later replied with "they think its for the best", while at the same time Elemental Shaman can have Lightning Bolt and Lava beam on the same Key. Rogues cant...
The Jaimex List:

1) Priest in WoD Season 2 are OP
2) Hydra is the one of the worst Priests
3) No one loses a Glad spot for Boosting
4) Ele Shamans only hit for 30k LB even though Zeepeye did 49k like 3 weeks into S2
5) Boosting is not against the ToS
6) Money from Boosts do not need to get taxed
7) Supply and demand is the reason for boosts
8) js rshamans dont heal 200k unless they get lucky, maybe 100k consistently

#165 Lostariel

Lostariel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Assassination 0/2/2/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1624
  • 3v3: 1452
  • 5v5: 1808

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:14 AM

Thats not the worst part

Shadowdance as a whole seems buggy or just buthered

Sure its fine its shorther duration and has 3 charges, can roll with that

But it DOES get on GCD if you use any other ability, meaning you cant use an ability and then shadowdance without waiting for GCD first

Also, when shadowdance is active you are UNABLE to use vanish

Fucking top kek blizzard, way to ruin it, take dance off GCD, let people who mash it like complete morons get punished for it, or give it an INTERNAL GCD.

And let us blow vanish with it running, thats just batshit holinka'd

#166 slimtony

slimtony
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/1/1/.

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:37 PM

still looks like shit

are rogues really considered dogshit in legion beta atm? worried about my future, cba rerolling. nothing else interests me :/

#167 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:53 PM

are rogues really considered dogshit in legion beta atm? worried about my future, cba rerolling. nothing else interests me :/

depends on your definition of dogshit

if you mean dogshit damage, then no, rogue damage is quite disgusting on beta at the moment

if you mean dogshit boring as fuck brainless playstyle, then yes - they pretty much turned sub into wod combat v2 - but thats hardly something unique to rogues in legion

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 03 July 2016 - 01:54 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#168 slimtony

slimtony
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/1/1/.

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:25 PM

depends on your definition of dogshit

if you mean dogshit damage, then no, rogue damage is quite disgusting on beta at the moment

if you mean dogshit boring as fuck brainless playstyle, then yes - they pretty much turned sub into wod combat v2 - but thats hardly something unique to rogues in legion

so the dmg is good? i never enjoyed combat nor am i interested in outlaw spec. assassination opinions? its either assassination or sub for me... i saw shadowdance as a passive proc wich i fking hate imo :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<