• EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2727
  • 5v5: 1651
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:41 AM

Blizzard at it's dumbest again. Removing soothe, seriously? Removing hurricane from ferals?.. How am I supposed to stop drinking healers out of my line of sight, behind the pillar? How am I supposed to fuck up spell reflection on those warriors if not with soothe as feral?.. With faerie fire, lol? xD Or with moonfire, which will break my form?

Also that change that now shred won't slow down targets, but rake will. What if I want to slow a target and it will be feared later? Rake will simply brake it. Stupid.

And if they make the motw resto only it's even more stupid lol.

Also that cyclone glyph removal - I personally never play with that as feral, but I know a feral who do that. Blizzard, seriously, get your shit together.

Edited by chobi0ne, 22 November 2015 - 10:43 AM.

#22 Beer

Beer
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2221
  • 3v3: 2139
  • 5v5: 2178
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 22 November 2015 - 01:51 PM

talent calculator:
http://beta.wowdb.co...nt-calculator#s

pvp talents:
http://www.mmo-champ...64#post37422564

edit:
better link for pvp talents
http://beta.wowdb.co...calculator#BAAs

Edited by Beer, 23 November 2015 - 09:19 AM.

#23 Konjunktur

Konjunktur

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:47 PM

No Cyclone/HT usable while in form talent, wtf? Also 2.0 sec casttime on Cyclone?

#24 Ickz

Ickz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2325
  • 3v3: 957

Posted 22 November 2015 - 06:02 PM

There's no cyclone usable in form talent because cyclone is now a balance only talent lolololol.

#25 Ryokuone

Ryokuone
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Wrathbringer
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1554
  • 3v3: 1712
  • 5v5: 1516
  • RBG: 1513

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:00 PM

If Resto dosent have cyclone anymore, they butcherd both speccs i love to play... sad sad day ;)

#26 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:25 AM

Lol'd @ that mighty bash and typhoon being in same tier.

#27 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:33 AM

Lol'd @ that mighty bash and typhoon being in same tier.

Does seem kinda weird, although I'm honestly glad that they're removing disorienting roar and ursol's vortex, shit talents overall. The biggest issue I see is that moonkins and ferals will probably always take bash. Restos might take typhoon or the mass root in situations where they know they'll get trained to help with kiting and playing defensively rather than choosing a stun.

#28 Ixirar

Ixirar
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Feral 0/0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:21 PM

Does seem kinda weird, although I'm honestly glad that they're removing disorienting roar and ursol's vortex, shit talents overall. The biggest issue I see is that moonkins and ferals will probably always take bash. Restos might take typhoon or the mass root in situations where they know they'll get trained to help with kiting and playing defensively rather than choosing a stun.

Vortex is baseline for resto druids + no cyclone means we can't shut down casters ever if we don't take bash.

#29 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 23 November 2015 - 03:49 PM

instead of DRing sheep and cyc they just removing it :D

typhoon is good against monks to knock their fists.
I'm using roar against rogue mage teams, fucks their opener completly (will still lose though ;D). But yes, stupid 3 sec ccs are annoying (like stormbolt etc.)

#30 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:19 PM

instead of DRing sheep and cyc they just removing it :D

I'm using roar against rogue mage teams, fucks their opener completly (will still lose though ;D). But yes, stupid 3 sec ccs are annoying (like stormbolt etc.)

Apparently roar will still be in the game as a guardian only talent, just how vortex is resto only. I hope that the moonkin +5 yards on abilities perk will affect typhoon as well, I miss the days when the knockback had a 30 yard range.

Also rip faerie swarm, I already get shit on by rogues even when I spam faerie on them, guess they'll be playing with big smiles on their faces in legion with no druid anti-stealth talent lol

#31 Sania

Sania
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/././././.
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:24 PM

Was hoping to see some big feral changes, spec has been boring as fuck for awhile imo.

Posted Image

#32 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:28 AM

Was hoping to see some big feral changes, spec has been boring as fuck for awhile imo.

Well right now it looks like feral is going to be even more boring. You don't have to bother with cyclones and insta roots anymore. No need to bother with typhoons and shit. Just deal raw damage lol. Also no soothe lol.

Idk, I really hate that they make us choose typhoon or bash. It was great to have both and have typhoon ready as extra interrupt or use it on dalaran/blade's edge.

#33 iuremax

iuremax
  • Members

Posted 24 November 2015 - 01:58 AM

Also, cyclone is magic now(nature). With 2 sec cast time. Even if they give it back to resto and feral it won't be as strong as nowadays.

#34 Konjunktur

Konjunktur

Posted 24 November 2015 - 12:49 PM

Its blizzards way of saying "fuck you" to all arenaing ferals and choosing to go down retardroad.

They watered down our spec to a pure damagebot.

Even if they give us cyclone back its now a 2 sec cast (not usable in form) and dispellable. Totally unusable as a melee.

I guess they could make the downleftmost pvp-talent something like "You gain Cyclone, a 1.7 sec cast. Cyclone is also undispellable and usable in cat form". Doesnt fit with the rest of the talents in that row but thats a possible solution.

But who am I kidding, its not going to happen when blizzard is clearly designing this game for retards.

#35 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:44 PM

good old times :D

Edited by Siuox, 24 November 2015 - 04:45 PM.

#36 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 24 November 2015 - 11:10 PM

The Cyclone change makes me so sad

#37 chobi0ne

chobi0ne
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:10 AM

So let's sum it up for ferals:
1) No cyclone.
2) No insta roots?..
3) Bash OR Typhoon. No way to get both.
4) No Soothe. Gotta remove reflect with faerie fire or untalented moonfire. Both have decent drawbacks and both will require dispel if you'll want to go for a restealth or something.
5) No Hurricane. Good luck stopping anyone from drinking or getting out of combat behind the pillar. Seriously Blizz?...
6) No MotW?
7) No slow on shred, but slow on rake instead. It might be good in some situations, where you want to rake everything and slow everything. Now you have to waste more energy and 2 gcd per target to rake+shred. But then again - sometimes I just slow somebody with single shred and then root it, since there are no bleeds to break it. But I see a HUGE downside - right now we can spam shred to slow anything, but with rake you'll lose damage if you will use rake to re-slow. It's stupid as fk.
8) Savage Roar is lv100 talent? Wut...
9) No rejuv. Seriously?...
10) Did you see some of those PvP talents? Blood Trauma which increases damage of Maim by 100% but makes it incap instead of stun. What's the point?.. Or another talent in that same tier - Fury Swipes, which makes Swipe free after you cast Thrash. Seriously? Who came up with such PVP talents lol? It feels like they want us to force to use 1 talent in that tier without real choice out there. Just an illusion of choice.

I understand it's too early to judge, but hell I don't like these things in mind of game designers...

I must admit, that I like some other things in talents though:
1) Pouncing Strikes talent looks badass! 10 yard dash on rake? Yes, sir, give me that! I'm the fan of glyph of rake and it's total range with that glyph is 13 yards.
2) Elune's Guidance. Dat combo generator each 45 seconds? This is sick for great openers and plays.
3) Moment of Clarity in lv100 tier looks really sexy, but I wouldn't sacrifice Savage Roar over it. Never.
4) Rip and Tear. Rake + Rip for 60 energy cost with 1 minute cooldown. Awesome.

It feels like they encourage ferals' "bleed up everything" style giving us some toolkit to let us apply Rip easier on everything and they want to reward us for it with King of the Jungle talent which gives 5% damage and movement speed for each rip on the target, stacking up to 3 times. Probably you will have at least 2 stacks up in most of your goes anyway.

Edited by chobi0ne, 25 November 2015 - 08:52 AM.

#38 Arancor

Arancor
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gilneas
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:46 AM

Will be far less effective in legion with fists being able to use on the move and having 5 yrd range with PvP talent.

#39 Ysteria

Ysteria
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/2/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 671
  • 3v3: 1826
  • LocationSpain

Posted 26 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

So... No more cyclone for Resto Druids... and they give healing spheres back to mw monks. I dunno bout other healers main changes but, why would anyone play Rdruid in Legion?

Edit: When watching Legion Blizzcon's panel, and them explaining all this new PvP system that would bring back a lot of abilities for pvpers, it felt good, it looked like they realised how much they fucked up with the ability pruning in WoD. And now... wtf, they doing even more pruning? So what's Legion gonna be, each class with 5 abilities total? FeelsBadMan.

Edited by Ysteria, 26 November 2015 - 02:14 PM.

#40 ottishen

ottishen
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Earthen Ring
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1645
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1334

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:21 PM

Why would they make Cyclone Balance specific, it really makes no sense...
I fully agree that having spammable CC as Resto makes druids incredibly powerful but removing it completely takes away one of the most key aspects of good Resto Druid plays. Being one of the few healers that can help set up a kill opportunity is what made Druids fun to play. If Disc is not viable for PvP they will have reduced both of the currently CC-heavy healers into the standard "sit back and heal" - playstyle... and we already have 3 other healers that fulfill that role!
The change feels very targeted towards Resto and Ferals losing Clone too feels more like collateral damage. I see no reason why they would remove Clone from Ferals, has anybody ever complained about them having Clones (outside of the instant ones)?

If they really don't want Resto or Feral to have spammable clones, give it a cooldown (and preferrably something like 2 charges so that it can be used back-to-back if really needed) and let Balance have a PvP talent that removes the cooldown.

Edited by ottishen, 26 November 2015 - 05:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<