So let's sum it up for ferals:
1) No cyclone.
2) No insta roots?..
3) Bash OR Typhoon. No way to get both.
4) No Soothe. Gotta remove reflect with faerie fire or untalented moonfire. Both have decent drawbacks and both will require dispel if you'll want to go for a restealth or something.
5) No Hurricane. Good luck stopping anyone from drinking or getting out of combat behind the pillar. Seriously Blizz?...
6) No MotW?
7) No slow on shred, but slow on rake instead. It might be good in some situations, where you want to rake everything and slow everything. Now you have to waste more energy and 2 gcd per target to rake+shred. But then again - sometimes I just slow somebody with single shred and then root it, since there are no bleeds to break it. But I see a HUGE downside
- right now we can spam shred to slow anything, but with rake you'll lose damage if you will use rake to re-slow. It's stupid as fk.
8) Savage Roar is lv100 talent? Wut...
9) No rejuv. Seriously?...
10) Did you see some of those PvP talents? Blood Trauma which increases damage of Maim by 100% but makes it incap instead of stun. What's the point?.. Or another talent in that same tier - Fury Swipes, which makes Swipe free after you cast Thrash. Seriously? Who came up with such PVP
talents lol? It feels like they want us to force to use 1 talent in that tier without real choice out there. Just an illusion of choice.
I understand it's too early to judge, but hell I don't like these things in mind of game designers...
I must admit, that I like some other things
in talents though:
1) Pouncing Strikes talent looks badass! 10 yard dash on rake? Yes, sir, give me that! I'm the fan of glyph of rake and it's total range with that glyph is 13 yards.
2) Elune's Guidance. Dat combo generator each 45 seconds? This is sick for great openers and plays.
3) Moment of Clarity in lv100 tier looks really sexy, but I wouldn't sacrifice Savage Roar over it. Never.
4) Rip and Tear. Rake + Rip for 60 energy cost with 1 minute cooldown. Awesome.
It feels like they encourage ferals' "bleed up everything" style giving us some toolkit to let us apply Rip easier on everything and they want to reward us for it with King of the Jungle talent which gives 5% damage and movement speed for each rip on the target, stacking up to 3 times. Probably you will have at least 2 stacks up in most of your goes anyway.
Edited by chobi0ne, 25 November 2015 - 08:52 AM.