• Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:04 AM

I heard overpower is back but I see no mention of it in the preview

I fucking hate WoD warrior, and depending how it is compared to it is if I'll play it in legion. I'm not doing this shit again hoping for them to fix it post launch
Posted Image

#22 grouchyy

grouchyy
  • Members

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:52 AM

It'll be back as a talent.

You’ll find old favorites like Overpower, Heroic Strike, and Opportunity Strikes, returning classics like Avatar, Dragon Roar, and Storm Bolt, along with a host of brand new talents.

#23 Kounoupi

Kounoupi
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ghostlands
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:02 PM

Enrage
  • Passive
  • Bloodthirst critical strikes or activating Berserker Rage will Enrage you, increasing attack speed by 100% and damage taken by 30% for 6 sec.
RIP in piece fury

It means damage taken from the enemy. You can tell from that:

In particular, Enrage is now considerably more powerful, doubling your attack speed (and thus Rage generation, since the majority of Rage is still generated by auto-attacks), along with increasing damage based on Mastery.

#24 Armiger

Armiger
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 670

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:22 PM

Enrage

• Passive
  • Bloodthirst critical strikes or activating Berserker Rage will Enrage you, increasing attack speed by 100% and damage taken by 30% for 6 sec.
RIP in piece fury

It means damage taken from the enemy. You can tell from that:

In particular, Enrage is now considerably more powerful, doubling your attack speed (and thus Rage generation, since the majority of Rage is still generated by auto-attacks), along with increasing damage based on Mastery.

i dont know if there is an error from blizz or what, cuz in the spanish traduction it says dat your damage will be increased by 30% in adition to the haste.

#25 Kounoupi

Kounoupi
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ghostlands
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/0/0

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:42 AM

i dont know if there is an error from blizz or what, cuz in the spanish traduction it says dat your damage will be increased by 30% in adition to the haste.

yeah that's how i think it will be. Increasing damage taken by 30% makes no sense whatsoever

#26 Moshe

Moshe
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2094
  • 3v3: 1331
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:26 AM

The increased damage taken is intended

https://twitter.com/...517318030954496

Already posted about the dmg taken on the first page

#27 Bawn

Bawn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 856

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:38 PM

the 30% damage taken is intended, as mentioned above, you will do more healing and have a bigger health pool than everyone else.

its not that big of a deal if you ask me, if you get stunned just simply cancelaura enrage and youre just a god with a big ass health pool and no damage taken increase... oh and loldstance.

so i wouldnt worry too much about it, especially that bloodthirst cooldown is almost non existent, youll get your enrage when you want it.

its gonna be all about managing your enrage and knowing when to click it off.

ofc this could change if enrage wasnt a buff and you couldnt click it off.

#28 Jnzxjulz

Jnzxjulz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1384
  • 5v5: 1668

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:50 PM

They changed Warrior playstyle and ablities like 20 times already so I could not care less what spells or rotations I'm going to use in the next expansion since I will change their icons anyway. I just hope that War stays at the top of the foodchain and so far it looks like that with the new cs.

Formerly known as Thaz's better half.

#29 The_Observer

The_Observer
  • Members

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:14 PM

its not that big of a deal if you ask me, if you get stunned just simply cancelaura enrage and youre just a god with a big ass health pool and no damage taken increase... oh and loldstance.

You haven't been able to cancel enrage since cata.

#30 Bawn

Bawn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 856

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:24 PM

You haven't been able to cancel enrage since cata.

oh really? I never knew that, never actually tried to cancel it

that does change things, I guess

#31 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:49 PM

Enrage

• Passive
RIP in piece fury

So much this. Damage taken increased by 30%??? ._. WTF they smoking? I fail to see how this could be a good or fun and interesting deisgn in every possible aspect of the game, ranging from PvP and PvE to questing!

EDIT: Plus, they are doing all of this to give some flavour and uniqueness to every class and spec, right? Then why not bring back old things for Fury? Like Death Wish, Endless Rage and Heroic Fury? I know that Heroic Fury would not make any sense given our first talent choice tier which focuses on gap closers, but thought of it as an honorable mention that could have a chance to come back as a redesigned ability! :(
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#32 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:38 AM

So much this. Damage taken increased by 30%??? ._. WTF they smoking? I fail to see how this could be a good or fun and interesting deisgn in every possible aspect of the game, ranging from PvP and PvE to questing!

They are trying to create a weakness for Fury. Perhaps it is going to be a high damage spec which is punished by overextending.
A good fury warrior will try to maximize damage and prevent to take it. It is all going to depend if they will get high self healing and talents. Perhaps they will bring back the old second wind that heals you went stunned.
Posted Image

#33 ~Invictus

~Invictus
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:42 AM

Well if Enrage was to have some control from the player side, I'd be quasi ok with that.
Given there's none, the mechanic is silly at best.

#34 Metaclassx

Metaclassx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1688
  • 3v3: 2242
  • RBG: 1773

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:58 AM

apparently, fury warriors will have 31% more HP overall though, so in their head that makes it ok for them to take 30% more damage (effective HP > actual HP though). They're supposed to also have very high self healing.

Edited by Metaclassx, 15 November 2015 - 03:01 AM.

#35 Metaclassx

Metaclassx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1688
  • 3v3: 2242
  • RBG: 1773

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:00 AM

Double post

Edited by Metaclassx, 15 November 2015 - 03:01 AM.

#36 ~Invictus

~Invictus
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 15 November 2015 - 03:38 AM

That's a silly approach aswell, because to erase a passive random buff to the whole of your damage income the self heal numbers must be overtuned.
Which is a serious problem, given that in the past the most stupid thing we ever saw in this regard was 5.0 Second Wind that flat out prevented any Warrior with more than two braincells to die in any 1v1 ever - or 1v2.

That's not healthy design. It's a flaw that creates horrendous problems for it to be compensated, and adds a great amount of nothing to the flavor of the class or the skill required to play it.

#37 Moshe

Moshe
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2094
  • 3v3: 1331
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:13 PM

That's a silly approach aswell, because to erase a passive random buff to the whole of your damage income the self heal numbers must be overtuned.
Which is a serious problem, given that in the past the most stupid thing we ever saw in this regard was 5.0 Second Wind that flat out prevented any Warrior with more than two braincells to die in any 1v1 ever - or 1v2.

That's not healthy design. It's a flaw that creates horrendous problems for it to be compensated, and adds a great amount of nothing to the flavor of the class or the skill required to play it.

Ye, I fear we will have ridiculous self healing and ppl will complain so it will get nerfed to oblivion leaving us with the dmg taken increase and zero self heal. I'd rather have no dmg taken increase or active defence than this and I'm pretty sure def stance is gone for dps warriors since DKs lost their presences

Edited by Moshe, 15 November 2015 - 12:14 PM.

#38 xGladius

xGladius
  • Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:33 PM

Ye, I fear we will have ridiculous self healing and ppl will complain so it will get nerfed to oblivion leaving us with the dmg taken increase and zero self heal. I'd rather have no dmg taken increase or active defence than this and I'm pretty sure def stance is gone for dps warriors since DKs lost their presences

Good no passive damage reduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<