• EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:23 AM

Funny thing is now with every classes ridiculous mobility the old unlimited version probably wouldn't be that overpowered. But the proper solution for that is cutting their mobility not giving us a retarded ability back.

ability was there for a reason for 2 expansions. It got removed with no compensation.

nerfing everything else will never happen as it would lead to massive outrage and unsatisfaction on majority of their 1100 rated mongoloid playerbase.

I want my shit back and i care not about other classes much. Desecration is needed or any ability that would compensate its effect even on single target.

Removal of presences is good change. I welcome it. Runeblade change tho is disgusting.

I would be ok with it even if we would have 4-6 unholy runes for unholy and 4-6 frost runes for frost and then NS , Siphon and some new talent abilities have death rune cost

Having 6 death runes at all times is so gross that no matter what I dont see any possible solution to problems this may cause. Having 6 ns ready all the time will either result in shit absorption per stack or op as fuck ,same can be told for siphon
Posted Image

#23 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/2/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 November 2015 - 01:19 PM

ability was there for a reason for 2 expansions. It got removed with no compensation.

nerfing everything else will never happen as it would lead to massive outrage and unsatisfaction on majority of their 1100 rated mongoloid playerbase.

I want my shit back and i care not about other classes much. Desecration is needed or any ability that would compensate its effect even on single target.

Removal of presences is good change. I welcome it. Runeblade change tho is disgusting.

I would be ok with it even if we would have 4-6 unholy runes for unholy and 4-6 frost runes for frost and then NS , Siphon and some new talent abilities have death rune cost

Having 6 death runes at all times is so gross that no matter what I dont see any possible solution to problems this may cause. Having 6 ns ready all the time will either result in shit absorption per stack or op as fuck ,same can be told for siphon

I agree with what you're saying on the whole but the attitude of "i want my class to have all this" led us to the retarded arms race of abilities that got us to the state of the game at the moment.

We can't continue down that path if we want the game to become good again.

#24 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:20 PM

"i want my class to have all this"

You got no clue what you are speaking about.
Posted Image

#25 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1666
  • 3v3: 1893
  • 5v5: 1940
  • RBG: 960

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:10 PM

with the removal of presences, I'm convinced this game is d0o0o0owwnn the drain

I tend to agree on this. More abilities being passive or taken away = total boring game.

#26 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/2/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:39 PM

You got no clue what you are speaking about.

Ok. Seems like you made a well reasoned argument.

#27 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:41 PM

Blizz is trying to appeal the fantasy/lore of each spec when little do they realize they almost nailed it in WotLK. :confused:

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j I mean, just look at the Unholy tree. Besides Desecration (seriously, fuck that passive), that's how Unholy should function.

#28 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:25 PM

Blizz is trying to appeal the fantasy/lore of each spec when little do they realize they almost nailed it in WotLK. :confused:

unfortunately this is true for so many more classes other then dk :(

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DK, LEGION

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<