Photo
- - - - -

legacy of the void release tonight

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Flexes92

Flexes92

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:06 PM

i have to be honest, for a game i love and that i've been playing for 5 years i'm not that excited actually. sc kind of is a dead gaem and legacy won't change that. lotv is the last breath of fresh air that hopefully keeps the game alive for a few more years. that being said, i think blizzzard made a good last effort. they really listened to the community, implemented changes the community wanted and even announced that there will be dlc missions, skins and voicepacks in the future. that is a huge announcement actually because a game that doesn't make money is not a game blizzard will continue to support but a game with microtransactions will continue to make money and therefore we will see them put effort in to try to imporve the game and keep it alive through wcs.

anyways. anyone else playing tonight?

i think it's an inward penis, so maybe 3" is accurate? could be more, dunno how deep, never been inside a woman personally

being ugly doesn't mean you have inner beauty

#2 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:56 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign (even though, you can a-move most missions with Void Rays) - the last mission was piss-easy on Hard with Void Rays.

Other than that, the multiplayer has been sped up and it takes some time to get used to (having 12 workers at the start of the game), all games I've played were stomps (was against some Silver/Gold dudes), but then again, I haven't played this game since the start of HotS (used to be Top 20 Diamond Patchzerg, never Masters though :( ).

I'm kinda liking it at the moment (definitely more than the League pre-season, which is a downright retarded stompfest). Hopefully it will become what it used to be back in Wings of Liberty glory days, and hopefully, the return of Stephano. (huehue)

Edited by ysnakewoo, 16 November 2015 - 03:57 AM.

¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<