• Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/2/././././.
  • 2v2: 96

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:08 AM

Hey guys,

THe hunter class has always appealed to me but the idea of having to micro a pet has always stopped me from giving the class a try. I've noticed a few hunters here and there not using a pet and discovered the lone wolf talent! Now I would like to give the class a try.

Which spec best utilizes this talent? Im guessing BM is out of the question.

THanks

#2 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:50 AM

MM is best for lone wolf :)

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#3 Agarito

Agarito
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/2/././././.
  • 2v2: 96

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:21 AM

Thanks!

#4 Lemuria

Lemuria
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:29 AM

I also love the lonely ranger style, but is Lone Wolf Worth taking, actually? Or you are Always better with Exotic Ammo? Cuz maybe the lack of a ms effect can be decisive for arenas if your teammates don't have? New to Hunter here too so forgive my ignorance :)

#5 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

I also love the lonely ranger style, but is Lone Wolf Worth taking, actually? Or you are Always better with Exotic Ammo? Cuz maybe the lack of a ms effect can be decisive for arenas if your teammates don't have? New to Hunter here too so forgive my ignorance :)

Yeah it's not worth taking :P

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<