• EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:05 AM

So they want to change DK runes to just always be six permanent death runes, effectively removing what little finesse there's left in playing a DK. I've written up a post here:
http://eu.battle.net...pic/16519282709

If you want to preserve what little gameplay DKs have left, I'd appreciate it if you support this thread.
Posted Image

• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/1/2/././.

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:10 AM

Can't support anything that is purely based on speculation.

They said, there are so many spec defined talents(they were talking about hundred of new talents) + the customization of the weapons, we may have to keep track of other things.

We can discuss again on beta. Don't make this stupid posts on the little information you just have, please.
It won't lead to anything.

#3 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:15 AM

Can't support anything that is purely based on speculation.

They said, there are so many spec defined talents(they were talking about hundred of new talents) + the customization of the weapons, we may have to keep track of other things.

We can discuss again on beta. Don't make this stupid posts on the little information you just have, please.
It won't lead to anything.

There are changes that have obvious flaws. If you can't see the flaws in only having permanent death runes, then I suggest you properly read the post, or think about what could possibly be an issue with no rune restrictions.
Posted Image

• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:19 AM

You don't get what I'am saying.Maybe they bring it to a whole different level on how to maintain the runes.

This post is so onesided. "What is the fun/situation behind only having deathrunes?"

It sounds like you easily will have 6 death runes all the time, while it doesn't have to be that way, and managing 6 death runes could be different from the current system.

Maybe alot will be based around the weapon, we just know how they look and barely what they give us, maybe you have to manage the 6 runes and combine it with weapon procs/effects.

#5 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:26 AM

You don't get what I'am saying.Maybe they bring it to a whole different level on how to maintain the runes.

This post is so onesided. "What is the fun/situation behind only having deathrunes?"

It sounds like you easily will have 6 death runes all the time, while it doesn't have to be that way, and managing 6 death runes could be different from the current system.

Maybe alot will be based around the weapon, we just know how they look and barely what they give us, maybe you have to manage the 6 runes and combine it with weapon procs/effects.

What management of runes are you talking about? What are you going to manage about having permanent death runes? They did not announce any plans for changing how we regen the runes or literally anything else. The developers themselves requested feedback on these changes after their panel ended. This is the feedback.

Edited by Forumz, 08 November 2015 - 12:26 AM.

Posted Image

• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:32 AM

Like I said, I think the weapons aren't here to just look fancy.
We haven't heared much runepower talk either.

While WoW got dumbed down alot, I don't think they would make their game just faceroll with 123 sequences, thats why they want to change arcane, And I hope, I know they fuck up alot, that they have something similar in mind for DK too.

#7 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:45 AM

So they want to change DK runes to just always be six permanent death runes, effectively removing what little finesse there's left in playing a DK. I've written up a post here:
http://eu.battle.net...pic/16519282709

If you want to preserve what little gameplay DKs have left, I'd appreciate it if you support this thread.

RIP runeblade :(
Posted Image

#8 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:30 AM

Can't fucking wait for six rune necro spam again.

Fuck. Off. Dks.

#9 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:29 AM

Wish i could support your thread but im from US. Also i agree with you, blizzard has been destroying DK's since cataclysm, palying Unholy dk is not as fun as it used to be for me when i played in season 8/Arena-Tournament.

In summary i agree with you to keep the rune system as we have it (blood/frost/unholy runes), however i also would like to see we have the rune cooldown as it was in WOTLK and also i want Desecration o plaguestrike/scourgestrike back,Bone shield and AMZ

#10 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/0/0/0/2

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:36 AM

This change has received a lot of negative attention so hopefully they back off on it. My heart sank when I heard it. I wish Blizzard could announce an expansion or major patch without having at least one or more changes that depresses me.

Like I said, I think the weapons aren't here to just look fancy.
We haven't heared much runepower talk either.

While WoW got dumbed down alot, I don't think they would make their game just faceroll with 123 sequences, thats why they want to change arcane, And I hope, I know they fuck up alot, that they have something similar in mind for DK too.

The problem with this mentality is that history has shown that unless the community makes a huge fuss over something very early on then Blizzard won't change anything and will do what they want.
Vadren#1175

#11 Barriery

Barriery
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:21 AM

This is the best change ever when i play my dk im having alot of trouble keeping up with runes and cant focus on doing dmg

#12 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:35 AM

This is the best change ever when i play my dk im having alot of trouble keeping up with runes and cant focus on doing dmg

speechless

#13 Nexxer

Nexxer
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2149
  • 3v3: 2879

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:21 PM

Actually have the same issue on my subtlety rogue, can't keep track of my shadowdance cd while spamming 5k hemos, thankfully it's getting removed!!

#14 ottishen

ottishen
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Earthen Ring
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1645
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1334

Posted 08 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

Can't fucking wait for six rune necro spam again.

Fuck. Off. Dks.

6x Nectrotic Strikes -> Empower Rune Weapon -> 6x Nectrotic Strikes (or 3x2 Obliterate spam), sounds fair enough.

Feels like it's gonna be insane for PvP unless they add a cooldown or something else to prevent the runes from all being used at the same time...

#15 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/2/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:56 PM

Doubt this will go through, but then again dumber things have happened in WoW history.

Whats this talk of unholy getting a festering wound mechanic too?

#16 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:03 PM

Haha I open battlenet link and I get a huge pull down menu: PRE PURCHASE OVERWATCH NOW hahahahaha go fuck yourself
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#17 applesauce25r624

applesauce25r624
  • Members

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:36 PM

of course a pandaren mage is the first to reply in the thread and say she likes the change

aids

• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:32 PM

of course a pandaren mage is the first to reply in the thread and say she likes the change

aids

Dont see that pandaren mage and if you was typing to me, you are even more retarded. I didnt say I like the change, I said there is probably more to it, which is.
They already announced festering wounds, it will be a unique mechanic.Its for Unholy aswell, which I prefer and pretty much everyome else too.
Who wants to play Frost ?

#19 Brawlie

Brawlie

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:29 AM

First necroticstrike replaces scourgestrike and now this? We might end up having the exact same playstyle as 2hfrost :mellow: http://imgur.com/EaI4Tza

Edited by Brawlie, 09 November 2015 - 12:33 AM.

you spoiled moplords just don't remember how the game is supposed to operate, so you jump to the simplest, most shortsighted suggestion when it's actually everything else that's a problem with the mage class

#20 krypticxx

krypticxx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1857
  • 3v3: 2327
  • RBG: 576

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:03 AM

This change has received a lot of negative attention so hopefully they back off on it. My heart sank when I heard it. I wish Blizzard could announce an expansion or major patch without having at least one or more changes that depresses me.

The problem with this mentality is that history has shown that unless the community makes a huge fuss over something very early on then Blizzard won't change anything and will do what they want.

problem is we don't actually know anything about the change. Maybe runic power/rune regeneration is changing big time so you won't have 4 runes active at any given moment. Lets get real here, dk resource revamp has been needed since MoP when it just sorta became ok spam all buttons as often as possible because lol blood tap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<