• Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/2/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 479
  • 3v3: 1145

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:51 PM

Hi all,

Unfortunately due to a very serious family illness my 3s team has lost it's healer for the foreseeable future. As we (my brother, our healer and I) are pretty new to Arena we don't have a good network of friends to find a replacement and have had no luck using the premade finder tool thingy, so instead of give up completely we've decided to have a bash at 2s instead. I understand this bracket is dogshit but we just fancy giving it a go and having some fun.

So on to the reason for this post: my brother plays a Warrior and I play a Shaman (enhance/resto) but I was wondering what the best 2s partner for a Warrior is? I have time to roll another character (currently have a 100 pally/rogue/druid) but he doesn't so I want to fit in around him. So what's best to partner to go with a Warrior? Or are Warriors terrible in 2s and would it be worth him rerolling (prefer not to have to do this)?

#2 Armiger

Armiger
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 670

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:00 PM

go for armsffliction, enhance and resto druid, dat should do the trick

#3 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:09 PM

hpal/warr is full retard proof.

#4 ~Invictus

~Invictus
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:10 AM

In terms of fun, as long as healers go, Disc/ Fury, Restoshaman/ Fury or Arms, and Restodruid/ Arms or Fury all deliver.

I recently had the chance to play with a friend who came back to the game after a long hiatus, we queued as Disc/ Fury and had a blast in the low 1500 brackets, considering he was butt naked.

All in all you'd better have him Fury if you can't assist dps properly, and Arms if you can, regardless of what you yourself end up playing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<