Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 23:13. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

6.2.3 brings Arms and Enhance buffs.

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:23 PM

I have 100 days played of wod on my main hunter. I'm not including dillbadar, my alt hunt or jahdilli...

Wtf

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#62 inhume

inhume
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:54 PM

I have 100 days played of wod on my main hunter. I'm not including dillbadar, my alt hunt or jahdilli...

Wtf

I had to double check the release date. You spent 1/3 of your year in a game....

#63 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:20 PM

I had to double check the release date. You spent 1/3 of your year in a game....

To be fair was prob afk in garrison

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#64 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:05 PM

League Vileroze =/= WoW Vileroze

Also, wat Regent !?!?!?!? :D did you just say that professional League is more cringeworthy than WoW ?

I'unno man, pro CSGO/League players have a steady paycheck ( that also goes in their overall /time worked ), are playing games that easily attract 10+ mil viewers whenever there's a huge finals around, they have future after their "pro career", either within game's parent company or within a esports organization. Even ESPN and other sport networks are starting to recognize those two and are starting to broadcast it on fucking television.

"WoW pro players" are videotaped coming out of a limousine, the biggest cringeworthy shit I've seen in ages. Outside of boosting, you have N O T H I N G coming for you as a "WoW pro". NADA, ZILCH.

Blizzard is horrible. Well, Riot and Valve are retarded as well, but waaaaaaaay less.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#65 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:09 PM

League Vileroze =/= WoW Vileroze

Also, wat Regent !?!?!?!? :D did you just say that professional League is more cringeworthy than WoW ?

I'unno man, pro CSGO/League players have a steady paycheck ( that also goes in their overall /time worked ), are playing games that easily attract 10+ mil viewers whenever there's a huge finals around, they have future after their "pro career", either within game's parent company or within a esports organization. Even ESPN and other sport networks are starting to recognize those two and are starting to broadcast it on fucking television.

"WoW pro players" are videotaped coming out of a limousine, the biggest cringeworthy shit I've seen in ages. Outside of boosting, you have N O T H I N G coming for you as a "WoW pro". NADA, ZILCH.

Blizzard is horrible. Well, Riot and Valve are retarded as well, but waaaaaaaay less.

#legion

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#66 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 05 November 2015 - 09:13 PM

I really, really hope the pvp system in legion is gonna be fun at least. Fun > Balance
Posted Image

#67 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 0/2/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 1790
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:32 PM

These buffs say just one thing to me: Blizzard does not want to see priest healers in arena unless they agree to queue only as turbo.

Oh well, at least my alt's alt's alt's alt's dk/ret/disc team will be stronger.

Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:  http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

Feral tears  :wub:

#68 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:16 AM

Hmm... didn't realize it wasn't the same person. I remember the LoL guy appearing around the same time the WoW one disappeared.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users