Piglips
  • Junkies

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:22 PM

Just wondering what most hunters do vs these comps:
(Kill Opportunity / Swaps)

HPAL/GODCOMP:

RMD:

TURBO:

These 3 Comps seem to Flood the arenas on US servers. Playing Jungle with Priest, I presume Rsham would be the way to go.

Thanks again!

**Also if anyone has any youtube vids/Vlogs Hunter PoV or Feral PoV.

#2 Celinedijon

Celinedijon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1316
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:52 PM

Killing the healer is a viable strat vs all these comps. If you can't kill pala vs shatter, try sp. Against RMD you can potentially kill the rogue in a stun if he has no trinket, specially if you stun him without feint.

Shatter:
Play around their setups, communicate with your team before every deep what cds you will use if they get a successful setup. If no one has anything, kite until someone has something again. Every time you kite or stop their setup you save cds. Go offensive between deeps.

RMD:
I haven't played much with priest so I'm not sure how you should open. Either your feral opens on the rogue with rake + clone and you try to stop their first setup or you and priest 2v2 the rogue/mage until druid comes out at which point you cc the dps and open on druid. Try it out and see what works best for you.

Turbo:
Binding shot dps on cd, if your feral is close he can clone the sham or war out, probably best to clone war so you can snake war and he can't windwalk. Try to root or trap dispels. Actually, you have a priest so maybe it's better to clone war so you don't DR fear on sham. If you are on blades edge or dalaran try to knock them down aswell ofc.

In order of difficulty RMD should be the hardest, Shatter the second hardest and Turbo the easiest.
Turbo is kinda supposed to be free win actually.

Edited by Celinedijon, 30 October 2015 - 12:57 PM.

#3 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:53 PM

Just wondering what most hunters do vs these comps:
(Kill Opportunity / Swaps)

HPAL/GODCOMP:

RMD:

TURBO:

These 3 Comps seem to Flood the arenas on US servers. Playing Jungle with Priest, I presume Rsham would be the way to go.

Thanks again!

**Also if anyone has any youtube vids/Vlogs Hunter PoV or Feral PoV.

Dillypoo got an awsome 39min tutorial vs Godcomp on skill-capped =)

#4 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:55 PM

Killing the healer is a viable strat vs all these comps. If you can't kill pala vs shatter, try sp. Against RMD you can potentially kill the rogue in a stun if he has no trinket, specially if you stun him without feint.

Shatter:
Play around their setups, communicate with your team before every deep what cds you will use if they get a successful setup. If no one has anything, kite until someone has something again. Every time you kite or stop their setup you save cds. Go offensive between deeps.

RMD:
I haven't played much with priest so I'm not sure how you should open. Either your feral opens on the rogue with rake + clone and you try to stop their first setup or you and priest 2v2 the rogue/mage until druid comes out at which point you cc the dps and open on druid. Try it out and see what works best for you.

Turbo:
Binding shot dps on cd, if your feral is close he can clone the sham or war out, probably best to clone war so you can snake war and he can't windwalk. Try to root or trap dispels. If you are on blades edge or dalaran try to knock them down aswell ofc.

In order of difficulty RMD should be the hardest, Shatter the second hardest and Turbo the easiest.
Turbo is kinda supposed to be free win actually.

who is the main target vs turbo? is it the druid or the sham?

#5 Celinedijon

Celinedijon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1316
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:56 PM

who is the main target vs turbo? is it the druid or the sham?

Druid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<