Armor and Stat Priority

Warlock Armor Stat Priority Haste Intellect Critical Strike

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cookiecaster

cookiecaster
  • Members

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:46 PM

Hey, I was searching google for advice on affliction warlock and if they should stack crit or haste, noxxic however says that you should stack mastery first but not too long ago it was saying stack haste so I got a little confused. I found your website and hope you guys don't mind if I ask for a little advice.

I feel as if though I have brought the wrong conquest items and would like a little more information if you guys don't mind sharing your knowledge, it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be stacking Mastery, Haste or Critical Strike, I've read on this forums that many people say that Critical Strike is useless and so is Multistrike, if that is the case I feel that a range of my armour is wrong and I should have got different stat alternatives to them.

Could I get a little bit of feedback on if anything I have brought is wrong and a little bit of information as to why so that I can buy armour depending on the stats I need in the future? Thanks a lot! Below is some information of my character.

I'm an Affliction Warlock, I'll give you a little summary of my conquest gear:

Head: Wild Gladiator's Hood of Powess - +214 mastery +214 multistrike
Neck: Wild Gladiator's Pendant of Powess - +129 Critical Strike + 115 Haste +75 crit strike enchant
Shoulder : Wild Gladiator's Amice of Powess - +161 Haste +161 Multistrike
Cloak: Wild Gladiator's Drape of Powess - +129 Haste + 112 Mastery +100 Crit strike enchant
Chest: Wild Gladiator's Felweave Raiment - +214 Critical Strike + 214 Haste
Wrist: Wild Gladiator's Cuffs of Powess - +129 Critical Strike + 112 Mastery
Legs: Wild Gladiator's Felweave Trousers - +214 Mastery +214 Multistrike
Weapon: Wild Gladiator's Battle Staff - +214 Haste +214 Multistrike +Mark of the Thunderlord Enchant

Stats:
Critical Strike: 11.76%
Haste: 16.24%
Mastery: 49.74%
Multistrike: 15.14%
Versatility: 0%

#2 Dollyo

Dollyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Los Errantes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1604
  • 3v3: 2770
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1635
  • LocationAlgeciras, Spain

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:55 PM

Don't ever use Noxxic's guide as a reference because they're oriented to PvE, just look at high rated locks and copy their gear.
Posted Image

#3 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:55 PM

hey man I don't really know the BiS gear for locks but a good idea is always to check out the highest people for your spec in the armory.

http://eu.battle.net...eaderboards/3v3 here for EU :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 cookiecaster

cookiecaster
  • Members

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:14 PM

Oh man I never even thought to copy someone else's gear from the armory haha, thanks a lot for the replies guys! :)

#5 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:04 PM

Stats goes like haste>int>mastery>vers>rest.

If u can get highend pve items or got lots of gold (like me ;) ) u can try to copy this guy: http://eu.battle.net...âllirikz/simple
if not follow this guy: http://eu.battle.net...us/Fabss/simple

The rings and bracers the first guy got are better (they are crafted but expensive) eventho the ilvl is lower simple cause its better to have a lower amount of the correct stats (haste/mastery) then alot of the wrong stats (purchastable pvp rings/bracers and so on)

Edited by Fakalock, 26 October 2015 - 02:04 PM.

#6 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:21 PM

Thanks, been playing my hunter as a main since end of BC/early wrath, and I wanna change classes. This is exactly what I am looking for!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warlock, Armor, Stat Priority, Haste, Intellect, Critical Strike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<