Photo

Stormbolt. endless QQ

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 hekumzx

hekumzx

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:50 AM

How do people argue in threads without using real numbers or examples. ie. Bitching about stormbolt being a ranged stun with a 30 second cooldown, apparently anger management doesnt exist. Healing surging people at half hp for 300k, which doesn't actually happen. Turbo being OP because of stormbolt, but turbo uses shockwave vs a lot of comps.

??????

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

VO1yUL2.png

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#42 GrandalMurmillo

GrandalMurmillo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2395
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1803

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:49 AM

You and this retarded type of mindset is what is currently fucking this game in the ass so hard.

Why the hell do you think that Warriors should even remotely be able to peel on a level the same as a Rogue? You are the reason pruning and generalization and homogenization and whatever shit is going on is happening.

What is the fucking definition of a Rogue supposed to be? Oh yes, control, stuning is supposed to be a damn synonym with Rogue, but it's not anymore, because of you and countless other peoples retarded mindset of "everyone should have everything."

You are a -Warrior-, do you expect your class to play like a fucking Rogue or have the same type of tools or even the same fucking type of control?

In WotLK you didn't even fucking have a stun in the first place unless you played Protection, what the fuck is making you feel like you are somehow obliged to even have stuns in the first place?

And you guys wonder why this game is dying? Fucking amazing

I don't even... Are you fucking serious?

LOL

edit ( where have i ever said i wanted same peels as rogue lol ? )

and they do indeed have that, but rogues now want stormbolt removed because its apperently overpowered.

im not speaking about warriors in their current form, i dont think warriors are weak or anything, we are strong as fuck.

but im growing tired of this "back in wrath" shit. you mean back when:

warriors had 10k more hp than rogues?
back when warriors could 2-3 shot a rogue?
back when warriors mobility was actually something special ( not saying our current mobility is bad but many other classes have gotten baseline mobility similar to warriors )
back in wrath only sub rogues had shs and all a assasination rogue had was sprint, on 3 min cd.
and yes we had stuns in wrath, baseline charge stun, and 3 sec intercept, 10 sec spellreflect.

stop comparing current wod gameplay with Wrath. in the current game you need a stun even as a warrior. unless you wanna see some completely mongo damage, even higher than what you see now.

and do i want the same peels as a rogue ? ofc not? have i ever said anything remotely close to that ? but you act like as if warrior cc is similar to rogues which it is fucking not.

all i have been saying is that i think stormbolt is STRONG, but not OP and it shouldnt get nerfed in the current game without changes to other classes happening in the same patch.

but yes its my opinion that playing warrior in MOP was 10x funnier compared to wod.

#43 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:32 AM

Stormbolt shouldn't exist, but then neither should subterfuge, BoS, vanish immunity, etc

Can't compare one class back to its wotlk self without thinking of the whole picture guys. I like to mention permanent water ele a lot as a good example
Posted Image

#44 GrandalMurmillo

GrandalMurmillo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:49 AM

Stormbolt shouldn't exist, but then neither should subterfuge, BoS, vanish immunity, etc

Can't compare one class back to its wotlk self without thinking of the whole picture guys. I like to mention permanent water ele a lot as a good example

and that is mostly my points,

people always come with "you were not a cc class in X expansion" arugment

#45 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:58 AM

Scum binding shot and Shadowfury are worse.
Hoj and Deep are on the same tier. Being dispellable doesn't mean shit when it's put on the dispellers 9/10 times.

People in general have always been mad when warrior gets something thats actually good.
Posted Image

#46 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:53 AM

Storm Bolt OP? Though (imho) there are some strong points on both sides, let's take a more in-depth look at it.

Storm Bolt is a physical (non dispellable) ranged stun. 4 sec stun on 30 seconds default cd. Bolt being parried or dodged would mean that you would have no real peel as a warrior, thus promoting the blunt and boring gameplay or being a damage bot in your team. Imagine another Warrior, or a Rogue sitting on your mate, and then you being unable to peel with Bolt during DbtS / Evasion? Please, no. Especially now that Charge Stun is a talent.

Maybe what people complain about in an indirect way is Anger Management, allowing you to have that ranged physical stun on a really short cd. In my opinion again, Anger Management in general is bad design, but since it is ingame right now I don't think Bolt is the problem.

Also, LOL @Rogues complaining about stuns. xD
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#47 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:56 AM

I think using die by the sword / evasion to avoid fof / kidney /legsweep / incarn-rake is pretty good design as you have to do it BEFORE you get stunned

Edit: and this can still be outplayed by getting hit from behind

But then again, you would be using (wasting) your only real defensive on a default cd of 2 minutes to avoid a stun. And I think that everyone on AJ knows how much of a dead meat Warriors can be when this ability is on cd.

Plus, just like you said, it's not even a complete avoidance, as you can still be stunned from behind. Not sure about the sides.

EDIT: Talking about the Warrior's pov only atm, since the thread is about Wars. Even in the other cases though, I can't imagine a Feral popping Incarnation just and only to avoid a stun. Or a Rogue popping evasion for the same reason.
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#48 ~Invictus

~Invictus
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:06 AM

Thing is, for the outs they've been given, they can.

We cannot isolate a single ability and go remove it, as Speedymart said. There's a lot that needs to be changed.
One healthy thing to do would be prune all kicks from hybrids, and see where it goes from there.

#49 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:13 AM

You and this retarded type of mindset is what is currently fucking this game in the ass so hard.

Why the hell do you think that Warriors should even remotely be able to peel on a level the same as a Rogue? You are the reason pruning and generalization and homogenization and whatever shit is going on is happening.

What is the fucking definition of a Rogue supposed to be? Oh yes, control, stuning is supposed to be a damn synonym with Rogue, but it's not anymore, because of you and countless other peoples retarded mindset of "everyone should have everything."

You are a -Warrior-, do you expect your class to play like a fucking Rogue or have the same type of tools or even the same fucking type of control?

In WotLK you didn't even fucking have a stun in the first place unless you played Protection, what the fuck is making you feel like you are somehow obliged to even have stuns in the first place?

And you guys wonder why this game is dying? Fucking amazing

I don't even... Are you fucking serious?

LOL

Because Warriors having Storm Bolt equals Rogues having Sap, Blind, Gouge, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Garrotte, and a passive 50% slow/healing reduction. Not to mention Shadow Reflection which even copies your Kidneys. Dayum son. Dayum. Derping much lately?

The only thing he said is that he *should* be able to do something to peel instead of just watching his mate dying, thinking ''meh, I'm a warrior''.

And if you think the game started homogenizing from the point in which Warriors got Storm Bolt, I am really DYING to hear your thoughts about abilities like, say, Recuperate! :)

EDIT: Grammar.

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/./0/1/.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:42 PM

Because Warriors having Storm Bolt equals Rogues having Sap, Blind, Gouge, Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, Garrotte, and a passive 50% slow/healing reduction. Not to mention Shadow Reflection which even copies your Kidneys. Dayum son. Dayum. Derping much lately?

The only thing he said is that he *should* be able to do something to peel instead of just watching his mate dying, thinking ''meh, I'm a warrior''.

And if you think the game started homogenizing from the point in which Warriors got Storm Bolt, I am really DYING to hear your thoughts about abilities like, say, Recuperate! :)

EDIT: Grammar.

It's not about the actual stormbolt, it's about stormbolt + anger management + all the fucking obnoxious chargestuns, leaps, everything that gets them on the same level of retardation.
OT: Can we put our focus into removing the god fucking damn slow from ww monks? k thx.
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

#51 Shadrr

Shadrr
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/2/1/2/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1984

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

When I'm Mijaki

Washed up -- living in the past

#52 GrandalMurmillo

GrandalMurmillo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

its about rogues having 1 counter to evasion and crying like little bitches.

lets be real for a sec.

#53 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1593
  • 3v3: 1642
  • 5v5: 1628
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:40 PM

Scum binding shot and Shadowfury are worse.
Hoj and Deep are on the same tier. Being dispellable doesn't mean shit when it's put on the dispellers 9/10 times.

People in general have always been mad when warrior gets something thats actually good.

Did your stun ever got dispelled by a fucking warlock?

mine did

petition to make hoj physical sign it!

i sold my account zeynaa isnt mine anymore

#54 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

When I'm Mijaki

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#55 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2127
  • 3v3: 2156
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1618

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:51 PM

Could do the same with you, Xonika and Mixxy. All we ever would get are these :

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

God Ishayu you seem like a complete !@#$ing brainless idiot so keep your filthy peasant mouth shut, I'm here simply to show some respect to Wordtournan(feel free to pm me for a chat sometime if you'r interested) as I've noticed he has a brain and he doesn't say random bull%^-*.

fucking jadeblossum....

i love it when clueless fucking retards comment on something they know nothing about

alot of people dont like me but tbh every1 knows your a fucking retard, i tried taking your side once coz i thought it was unfair every1 calling u braindead etc but your too far gone

your an idiot, if u find a team that hasnt boosted thats competed in bcon finals, il take it back

your really a fucking idiot sometimes, u dont get it atall. from locking my account(while logging on my gf's pc) it got my account checked, they checked my account from beginning of game license and found that i acc shared 4 months ago(a fair bit before cup1), i defo thought wrong about u.
people like dizzeyo make some retarded posts sometimes but atleast they know wtf they are talking about before saying random shit

your lucky jaime lets you off the leash at this time, retard

nah im not telling you to stfu, its just that people keep going on about it and i cba having to explain to every1 who gets it wrong

Valuable posts, indeed.

And you are not better. You are from Ireland and can only say these: Man your English sucks. Its your mothers tongue and thats all you can do with it ?:

holy !@#$ ishayu you're stupid

ppl are stupid

rdruid=rshaman>disc>hpala>mw

Lol again at the OP Disc Priest. Nerf them !

you are an idiot.

too long didnt read; terrible rogue with no idea about the game, go outside

jesus christ you are stupid.

dude, you clearly know !@#$ all about the game in general and don't start saying you can do that kind of damage when its %^-*ing impossible, you have no idea how ele works so !@#$ lol

you are completely !@#$ing clueless and it's becoming remarkably apparent in every post you make

lol you are actually braindead

are you !@#$ing retarded?

they are dq'ing people because of mistakes they made in the past, nobody who got dqd thus far was banned in the current season - its a joke designed to let rmd win blizzcon, watch, fabio wont be allowed to go either cus hes the only other other team who can beat rmd lmao

stop being stupid[

i have maybe 5% winrate vs disc priests cause of how broken they are (@2900)

http://eu.battle.net.../15161283487#13

Just as Source here.

priest is the best healer in the game x)

http://eu.battle.net.../15161283487#10

you are very stupid

you understand what resto shaman mastery does you retarded fuck?

my opinion is 420% more relevant than yours lol stfu and break 2k

Lol do you have down syndrome

he doesnt make solid plays? he fucks up every single go for his actually good mage, its disgusting actually

btw you're an idiot

???

Do you understand how basic supply and demand works??? Buyers will go for who they perceive as the best boosters, whether it be from high on ladder or tournament success or streaming, if you have a low ladder rating nobody will buy a boost from you it's that simple.

BEST THING EVER. You Ask Dizzy if he knows how supply and demand work and then fail to explain it.

na im not but you can deny it all you want, doesn't matter.

i dont think you quite understood me.

I meant twitch donations you retarded fuck.

stop being so stupid when literally every time you've tried to speak to me you've just spoken utter shite you have no idea about, and as for intelligence on game balance, well you think rmd is a weak comp so...

''be a fotm''

i literally play ele shaman wtf is wrong with yo

This is hilarious too as 3 or so people instantly told you that you are lying.

I could search much more on AJ if the search tool would be better.

Edited by Milaya, 20 October 2015 - 03:28 PM.

The Jaimex List:

1) Priest in WoD Season 2 are OP
2) Hydra is the one of the worst Priests
3) No one loses a Glad spot for Boosting
4) Ele Shamans only hit for 30k LB even though Zeepeye did 49k like 3 weeks into S2
5) Boosting is not against the ToS
6) Money from Boosts do not need to get taxed
7) Supply and demand is the reason for boosts
8) js rshamans dont heal 200k unless they get lucky, maybe 100k consistently

#56 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:05 PM

It's not about the actual stormbolt, it's about stormbolt + anger management + all the fucking obnoxious chargestuns, leaps, everything that gets them on the same level of retardation.
OT: Can we put our focus into removing the god fucking damn slow from ww monks? k thx.

It's literally exactly what I said earlier. :/ Scroll up and look at my first post on this page (the one after Pinka's).

Btw, I really don't think that even so, Leap + Warbringer 20 sec cd is on the same level of retardation as Rogue. :P

#57 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:38 PM

No, you don't try too hard on arenajunkies.com. Definitely not.

#58 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2127
  • 3v3: 2156
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1618

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:42 PM

That took me about 5 min, maybe 7.

Im just to bad at doing a montage like him. I guess even if i would be able to do that, i would not.
The Jaimex List:

1) Priest in WoD Season 2 are OP
2) Hydra is the one of the worst Priests
3) No one loses a Glad spot for Boosting
4) Ele Shamans only hit for 30k LB even though Zeepeye did 49k like 3 weeks into S2
5) Boosting is not against the ToS
6) Money from Boosts do not need to get taxed
7) Supply and demand is the reason for boosts
8) js rshamans dont heal 200k unless they get lucky, maybe 100k consistently

#59 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:49 PM

typical german, mein füher demands success! Win at all costs disgusting tryhards, this is why rbgs are unplayable, thanks obama.

#60 FeralNisse

FeralNisse
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 575
  • 3v3: 2482
  • 5v5: 192
  • LocationFinland