Meh, I searched for alternative and didn't find anything decent enough... As result I got bored and I decided to update Kollektiv's PAB, lol.
It's not finished yet (I want to add few more features to it first), but here's what's done so far:
- Updated it and made it to work by fixing few LUA errors.
- Added friendly PvP trinkets cooldown tracking.
- Fixed default spell lists for WoD + added few other spells of my preference (mainly interrupts, some important CC).
- Added "Grow to left" feature, so buffs can grow to the left side or right side, depending on user preference.
- Fixed functionality for resetting abilities like Cold Snap or Preparation. If your teammate is using prep or snap - it will reset the cooldowns properly. This feature was added by Kollektiv, but it was broken for some reason now.
- Added "Spell ID" field in Ability Editor, so you can specify which spell you want to add. It's needed for those cases when PAB uses wrong spell icon. You can enter the correct spell ID yourself so PAB will look for correct spell icon. Might require reloading your UI with /reload sometimes.
- Added the possibility to display cooldowns for yourself (mainly for testing purposes, it's easy to disable).
- Made sure the bug with saving settings is fixed.
- Fixed /pab command, now it will properly open the settings.
That's how it's looking so far:
And what's planned to do before I release it:
- Test the communication between PAB users (if you and your mates are using PAB it supposed to exchange cooldowns for more accurate info).
- Fix grouped cooldowns (they are broken for now because of some changes I did). Might be especially useful now with PvP trinket and other CC breakers which are sharing cd with trinket.
- Properly handle spec-unique spells so it won't show Skull Bash cooldown for resto druids and won't show Barkskin for ferals.
- Properly handle spells with charges like Survival Instincts and display cooldown + charges accordingly.