• US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1619
  • 3v3: 1643
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1137

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:49 AM

A friend and I are going to play thug cleave, but as for now we're just running Hunter Rogue 2's... I know that Sap, Wyvern, and Freezing Trap all DR, I'm wondering what the best cc chain is, because we keep DRing each other ( being retarded and not watching DR's essentially) still.. what is the proper cc chain for thug openers?

Something like... Sap>Blind>Kidney>Trap / Wyvern... should the hunter be using wyvern more on the dps instead of the healer?

Also what if (that is the correct cc chain) and the enemy healer trinkets blind, or kidney, (in 2's w/o a healer on our team) should we try to kite and reset the fight, or stay in and tank it until Dr's reset.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:58 AM

its all all very situational the "ideal" oponer would be sap healer, wyvern dps, trap off sap, hoj of trap, blind into trap again.
but again this almost never happens i played like 800 games of thug these kind of oponers happened maybe 20-30 games?

now wyverning dps vs healer again situational (if you are in a postion where you can get good cross cc chain then go for it), sometimes you just need to chain wyvern into trap if you are lacking few extra seconds for follow up cc/kill.

kiting vs reseting fights depends on ur playstyle/specs that you are playing and mostly the way ur own team wants to play.

just play alot of games and this comp is fairly easy to play its all about ur cordination and just general game knowledge.

Edited by Refren, 15 October 2015 - 04:02 AM.

#3 proxyfilterx

proxyfilterx
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1619
  • 3v3: 1643
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1137

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:58 AM