Photo

How to play WW/DK/Pally

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 hekumzx

hekumzx

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:34 PM

perhaps, rmd having spam feint, god comp being gay, wwdk doing absurd damage with more trinkets on the team that most 2 comps combined, theres alot of shit wrong certainly isnt just turbo. youre just making fallacious arguments to chat shit with someone on arena junkies. ni99as need to relax and have some nice conversation on here you know. we can be the frontiersmen of the new arenajunkies age. an age of peace and prosperity.

A comprehensive look at resto shaman, from the inside out - http://i.imgur.com/icr36xO.png

VO1yUL2.png

Official Blizzard Quote:

11/18/10
Balance isn't as easy as some seem to think and often balance is in the eye of the beholder.. We believe priests will be in good shape if not great..

#42 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:34 PM

Well i can tell you that vigil doesnt provide damage reduction and ironbark intervene and wall dont stack additively and youre talking out your ass, regardless of how annoying turbo is.

Think he means Vigilance not Natures Vigil? in which case ye 30% dmg reduction

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#43 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:50 PM

i meant glyph of shamanistic revolve btw

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#44 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:54 PM

perhaps, rmd having spam feint, god comp being gay, wwdk doing absurd damage with more trinkets on the team that most 2 comps combined, theres alot of shit wrong certainly isnt just turbo. youre just making fallacious arguments to chat shit with someone on arena junkies. ni99as need to relax and have some nice conversation on here you know. we can be the frontiersmen of the new arenajunkies age. an age of peace and prosperity.

the only reason i ever argue about this match up and trashing on turbo is when jaime comes and starts trashing on ww dk. If you play turbo in this game you have chance to win vs every comp in the game, even though ww dk/rmd is actually hard and you just cant train a lock 24/7 and get a free win you dont have the right to shittalk other comps when you play the best comp in the game.

Right now theres 4-5 t1 comps: shatter, rmd, turbo, wwdk (lsd3? not sure if this counts but then its a high t2 atleast). And turbo has a good chance to beat every comp if they play really well. Yes, ww dk does insane amounts of burst, but yesterday loony actually played really fucking good and had to start making plays instead of PvE healing when we faced eachother so props to him. And thats how turbo should win in my opinion. I would much rather play a comp that has a chance to win vs every comp in the game if my team plays good, instead of playing 1 comp thats really good vs some match ups (mine for example) but straight up gets raped by shatter. Same with rmd, shatter, and lsd3. All those comps have atleast 1 counter. And yes RMD is meant to beat turbo from what I know but from what I have seen if the turbo plays extremely well they can actually win vs RMD

Edited by Fedx, 18 October 2015 - 02:55 PM.

#45 Shunai

Shunai
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aerie Peak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2258
  • 3v3: 2516
  • 5v5: 768

Posted 24 October 2015 - 04:29 PM

So, someone asked a question and all you guys start measuring each others dongs just to see which comp is the gayest.. what has this websites become srsly..
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<