Photo
  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 HypeDoWn

HypeDoWn
  • Members

Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:20 AM

Please Vist - www.Youtube.com/HypeDoWnTv For Great Unholy and Frost Dk Guides, Tutorials, and Entertaining Montages !!!

(If you seen my on the wowarmory forums my apologies for to many posts)
Im only Here to Reach out and Share my Efforts.

Im a very Humble player that is simply doing what I can to reach out to all who is Seeking Help ! Im a 2200xp Unholy and Frost Dk Player who mainly focuses on helping players. I promise you that if you visit my channel you will indeed find something useful. My Goal is to simply give you 1 thing you possibly never knew about, or to refresh you of something you may have forgotten =]. Ive been playing the DK for a very long time, and I really put in alot of time and Effort to explain the in's and out's of the Class for you all. I hope any viewer of this thread will give me a 100% Fair Chance. Thank You all for your support and Time reading my Thread. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please ask away. Every1 will be answered asap ! No matter how this goes I will continue to stay positive,produce videos, and reach out to the people in hope to assist in improving gameplay and expanding the Dk Family Channel =] !

Things to Find on HypeDoWnTv

Content for New Players or Competitve Players looking to take their gaming to the next lvl !

- Unholy & Frost Dk Macros
- Unholy & Frost Dk Talents
- Unholy & Frost Dk Glyphs
- Unholy & Frost Dk Addons

Unholy Dk Content (More + Request it, and ill make it happen)

- Unholy Dk Rune Management (Old but will be viable in Legion)
- Unholy Dk Healing Guidance
- Unholy Dk Burst Tutorial
- Unholy Dk Dueling Tutorials
- Unholy Dk Arenas 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s 2200+ xp 2.1k mmr Games. (viable comps)
- Unholy Dk RBGs Target Calling
- Unholy Dk overall assistance if you ask anything you shall receive a genuine Response !
- All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve !
Frost Dk Content
(a lot of Key Information)
- Frost Dk Damage Rotation
- Frost Dk DW vs 2H analyse.
- Frost Dk Blood Tap vs Runic Corruption analyse.
- Frost Dk Arenas - 2v2s 3v3s and 5v5s with our viable comps !
- Frost Dk Quick Responses to all questions ! (100% Accurate Information)
- All videos contain Deep analyse to learn and improve !

Im still Actively posting Videos Weekly and I take Video requests of things people would like to see. If you see any tab above that your having trouble finding Plz ask me for the link to the video =]. Again, Thank you and I hope you all find something of use !
I am in the process of finding teammates to push higher mmrs to potential stream in the near Future.

You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter @HypeDoWnTv

#2 Maximus_1014

Maximus_1014
  • Members

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:05 AM

Hypedown is the real deal online and hella commited to UH deathknight but a bitch irl.

Jk he's cool.

#3 HypeDoWn

HypeDoWn
  • Members

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:08 AM

HaHa Thank You for your support man !!!

#4 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/2/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:11 PM

GJ, not watched much yet but nice to see someone making good content for DK's. Gave you a sub on youtube to help support what you're doing.

Can tell you've put a lot of effort into your youtube channel, hope you can find partners to push to higher ratings.

#5 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:36 PM

Never mind (had a question but found answer)

#6 HypeDoWn

HypeDoWn
  • Members

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:52 PM

GJ, not watched much yet but nice to see someone making good content for DK's. Gave you a sub on youtube to help support what you're doing.

Can tell you've put a lot of effort into your youtube channel, hope you can find partners to push to higher ratings.

Thank You for your support Brotha I greatly appreciate it !!! Sry im new to the Threads and i got the email. That addon is called Yurys Rune Display =]. I have a addon video to with all my addons listed in the first 18secs or something like that. Again thank you and I hope to one day find some1 willing to help as well

#7 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:23 PM

Cheers, that rune addons perfect just wanted a basic one.

#8 HypeDoWn

HypeDoWn
  • Members

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:14 PM

Cheers, that rune addons perfect just wanted a basic one.

your very welcome ! if you have any other questions plz ask away !

#9 titough

titough
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:14 PM

Looked at your videos, great stuff, I love how you explain in details the strategies behind what you do and why you do it. I have a question which may have been answered in one of your video but not sure as I did not watch them all (yet:)).

For dueling/BG/Arena, do you prefer Frost or Unholy and why ? (I have a feeling you go uh for arena and duel but frost for BG but not sure).

#10 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:55 PM

Watched a vid, and I couldn't really focus on the gameplay because of how busy your UI is. Huge buttons flying all over the screen, together with those pop-ups and the curving damage numbers I just found it really hard to watch.
Posted Image

#11 hippocongruency

hippocongruency
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2606
  • 3v3: 2652
  • RBG: 576

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:58 PM

For dueling/BG/Arena, do you prefer Frost or Unholy and why ? (I have a feeling you go uh for arena and duel but frost for BG but not sure).

DW Frost for everything. Its damage combined with superior self healing to unholy (even though you have Lichborne heals, DW Frost actually has better healing with Death Siphon than Unholy does) makes it much better in Duels, and damage wise it'll always perform better in everything else aswell. Only reason to go Unholy is defending a flag in BGs or dueling against a Rogue and perhaps(?) Warrior.

edit: just noticed the thread i'm posting in and realized i'm kinda hijacking it, sorry.

Edited by hippocongruency, 04 October 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#12 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:42 PM

DW Frost for everything. Its damage combined with superior self healing to unholy (even though you have Lichborne heals, DW Frost actually has better healing with Death Siphon than Unholy does) makes it much better in Duels, and damage wise it'll always perform better in everything else aswell. Only reason to go Unholy is defending a flag in BGs or dueling against a Rogue and perhaps(?) Warrior.

edit: just noticed the thread i'm posting in and realized i'm kinda hijacking it, sorry.

I'd say unholy has stronger self healing, becaouse in fact you as unholy have +11% more mastery than in frost yieleing more powerful Death Siphons as well as Deathcoils, not only that, but also when you run with glyph of icy reaper wich actually unholy benefits more from it than frost, furthermore while you are being kited, you can keep doing good dmg and selfhealing, whereas frost can be shut down when he is being kited and treated like a slut.

#13 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:00 PM

I'd say unholy has stronger self healing, becaouse in fact you as unholy have +11% more mastery than in frost yieleing more powerful Death Siphons as well as Deathcoils, not only that, but also when you run with glyph of icy reaper wich actually unholy benefits more from it than frost, furthermore while you are being kited, you can keep doing good dmg and selfhealing, whereas frost can be shut down when he is being kited and treated like a slut.

Frost has permanent Death Runes so you can always heal with siphons while unholy doesn't.
Posted Image

#14 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:15 PM

Frost has permanent Death Runes so you can always heal with siphons while unholy doesn't.

sure, that's why i made reference to the glyph of icy reaper, spamm chains generate runic power, use death coils, then acquire blood tap charges so that you can have more death runes, you do dmg you heal, while being kited, so that's why i said unholy is superior for self healing it doesnt matter if as frost you have your x2 permanent runes if you can't generate more as unholy.

#15 hippocongruency

hippocongruency
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 05 October 2015 - 02:09 AM

Honestly, what i'm saying comes from pure experience playing both specs both in arena and many duels. It didn't make sense to me either at first.
However one of the big reasons why Frost has an easier time staying alive is because it sacrifices little damage to heal yourself seeing as most of it comes from Frost Strike, Unholy loses all of its damage once you start self healing. Death Strike + Death Siphon spam as Frost makes you unkillable.
Most people also don't think about Pillar of Frost, during this your Death Siphons are absolute god mode and you'll never die. Overall you also have more Death Runes than Unholy and permanent ones aswell like Forumz pointed out. As for the Icy Reaper glyph, I actually haven't thought of that one yet but it makes you sacrifice a glyph and you'll have to kite all the time aswell, meaning you will do no damage whatsoever during this time.
If you don't believe me, duel a good Feral (just for a quick example). As Unholy, pretty much guaranteed loss if the Feral knows what he's doing. You'll be spam healing at the start and might survive incarnation, and afterwards you have zero damage left so you'll still lose. Frost, manages to tank the damage better than Unholy (you have to blood pres the opener and Incarn, use Pillar defensively). When Feral's cooldowns are over, all it takes is a stun to kill because you still have a lot of damage, and more constant self healing than Unholy. Seriously, i'm not telling you what I "think" is best i'm telling you what is best from experience.

When it comes to doing damage while being kited, you're right. Unholy is better against Hunters aswell.

Edited by hippocongruency, 05 October 2015 - 02:13 AM.

#16 HypeDoWn

HypeDoWn
  • Members

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

Looked at your videos, great stuff, I love how you explain in details the strategies behind what you do and why you do it. I have a question which may have been answered in one of your video but not sure as I did not watch them all (yet:)).

First of Thank You for your support !!!! K ur question atm, Frost is the Strongest. The reason being is the 1min burst along with Frost Strikes that can be used all game. For duels I alwayz do Unholy and I sneek Unholy Arenas in WHENEVER i can. I play frost only because its requested from my partners. When i find a team thats willing to just play, ill get more Unholy Gameplay in. BGs Hands down its frost. Atm most rbg teams run with Locks so ur single target damage as frost will REALLY put healers in a stressful situation.

#17 HypeDoWn

HypeDoWn
  • Members

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

Watched a vid, and I couldn't really focus on the gameplay because of how busy your UI is. Huge buttons flying all over the screen, together with those pop-ups and the curving damage numbers I just found it really hard to watch.

Apologies, I enjoy having those addons just to enhance my game alil. All for All if you focus on the health bar thats targeted its the best way to follow.

#18 HypeDoWn

HypeDoWn
  • Members

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:40 PM

Yes Normally when I Base sit in Rbgs they want me togo Unholy. I have some great footage of playing Unholy in a 1900mmr / 2kmmr group on offense ill put that up soon. As for the arenas Unholys heals are great but if we can only heal, we cant really dis out pressure due to Death Coils being weak.

#19 hippocongruency

hippocongruency
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:49 PM

As for the arenas Unholys heals are great but if we can only heal, we cant really dis out pressure due to Death Coils being weak.

Exactly, whereas Frost has similar and more frequent heals than Unholy and doesn't sacrifice nearly as much damage. Which is also why I figured it to be better against most classes in duels aswell.

#20 HypeDoWn

HypeDoWn
  • Members

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:41 PM

Exactly, whereas Frost has similar and more frequent heals than Unholy and doesn't sacrifice nearly as much damage. Which is also why I figured it to be better against most classes in duels aswell.

Yes, pretty much if Frost Uses EVERY rune for heals, SIphon Siphon DS Ds they can then Dump Frost Strike for great pressure. If Unholy had a Main source of damage wed be much more of a greater threat. HOWEVER, I think if Blizz gave us Necrotic Strike now vs waiting for LEGION wed be perfect.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unholy Dk Guides, Frost Dk Guides, Unholy Dk Tutorials, Frost Dk Tutorials, Unholy Dk Damage Rotation, Frost Dk Damage Rotation, How to Play Unholy Dk, How To Play Frost Dk, Unholy Dk Arena Help, Unholy Dk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<