Konichiwa
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 480

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:37 AM

Hey guys yesterday i was playing jungle and we q'd into alot of turbo's and pretty mutch lost most of them my problem against turbo is that i dont know who to hit because it seems nobody takes any damage

When we hit the shaman we get him low during cds but then we never get him low again it feels like, same goes for the warrior if he just sits in defensive.
I guess it feels best if we train the druid/pally but its hard to keep the pressure rolling because i keep getting spam slowed eventho im literally using shapeshift every global sometimes.

anyone got some advice on how to beat turbo's? =(

#2 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:44 AM

go healer

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#3 Celinedijon

Celinedijon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1316
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:34 AM

go healer

This.

If it's a rdruid have your hunter try to run in and get dots on him before he can stealth, if he can't for whatever reason then open on enha until druid comes out. If it's hpala or mw just open on him right away. Save dash (and possibly stampeding roar) for incarnation and call for your teammates to give you freedom whenever you feel like you can't connect. Make sure you don't overlap dash and stampeding roar, if you have even 1 second left on dash and use stampeding roar you will not get the extra movement speed from stampede, only the single snare/root removal effect (basically a 2 minute cd shapeshift). Your hunter should be peeling the enha and war off you with traps, roots, knocks and bindings. You can try to clone one of the dps out of every binding if you want to and/or try to root the war whenever the enemy healer doesn't have dispel, for the rest of the game just train the healer.

That's all the tips I have off the top of my head for connecting which you say is your problem.

Edited by Celinedijon, 21 September 2015 - 10:41 AM.

#4 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:55 PM

go healer

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#5 rob-hype

rob-hype
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1671
  • 3v3: 2490
  • RBG: 1676
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:30 PM

Start enhance look for hardswap to healer purge spam and train until you get dmg reduction cooldowns. Swap on these cooldowns.

Enhance>Sham rage/IB
swap druid out of form stuns 2x(non incarn pref) get skin

if IB/skin is down sit druid with purges, on skin try to clone him and swap back,

Attempt to land all stuns out of form, if playing with a pally look for hardswaps and use HOJ as first stun for the longer duration.

S16 i ran wyvern but aoe stun is better in the current meta, use it on dps when training healer.
Http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ral+Tichondrius

Feral Always :)

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important - AJ Signatures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<