Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 19:41. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

RLS or RLD?

Rls rld

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sniz

Sniz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gundrak
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 1803
  • RBG: 1656

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:51 PM

Hi guys just some more annoying questions:

1. Does Druid or shaman work better in this comp?

2. Which rogue spec works best in this comp? (I'm currently playing combat)

3. Is this comp any good? What are the strengths/weaknesses?

4. The main comp we struggle against is turbo, any tips?

As always thanks in advance ;)

#2 niksii

niksii
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:24 AM

rmd

you're welcome

#3 Kveikur

Kveikur
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Wildhammer
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2298
  • 3v3: 2589
  • RBG: 2309

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:25 AM

R M D

#4 Sniz

Sniz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gundrak
  • Vengeance

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:06 AM

Yea thanks guys I know RMD is very strong, but I play with my brothers one of which plays a lock. Are rogue lock comps viable at all at the moment?

#5 Jaxington

Jaxington
  • Premium Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/1/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1564
  • 3v3: 2398
  • RBG: 576

Posted 18 September 2015 - 02:55 AM

They are somewhat viable from my testing this season - not as viable as RMD of course but if you have a strong team you can do well =D

I like it simple.

@PG_notjax

#6 Jaxington

Jaxington
  • Premium Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/1/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1564
  • 3v3: 2398
  • RBG: 576

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:01 AM

Hi guys just some more annoying questions:

1. Does Druid or shaman work better in this comp?

2. Which rogue spec works best in this comp? (I'm currently playing combat)

3. Is this comp any good? What are the strengths/weaknesses?

4. The main comp we struggle against is turbo, any tips?

As always thanks in advance ;)

1.) Druid is a more offensive healer and you can play more aggressive (pushed in) with druid healing. A shaman is a more defensive or passive healer but they supply mastery buff which is in turn a massive increase in damage for your team compared to having a druid healer. Each has their advantages :)

2.) All rogue specs work to an extent with this comp but the higher damage specs (mutilate/combat) work best.

3.) Rogue/Lock works but has some trouble verses double melee as you already learned. A strength is that you can pretty much swat down any caster cleave with ease.

4.) Turbo is a tough matchup I would suggest targeting the healer of the turbo with a step kidney into a coil perhaps, very unorthodox but it works wonders. This matchup can be annoying as the rogue because of the lack of pressure you get on the DPS classes of warrior and enhance. Minimize globals wasted on the DPS and target the healer as often as you can for optimal games.

make it fun yo !

I like it simple.

@PG_notjax

#7 Sniz

Sniz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Gundrak
  • Vengeance

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:58 AM

Fantastic info, thanks very much Antijax!

#8 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:52 AM

4.) Turbo is a tough matchup I would suggest targeting the healer of the turbo with a step kidney into a coil perhaps, very unorthodox but it works wonders. This matchup can be annoying as the rogue because of the lack of pressure you get on the DPS classes of warrior and enhance. Minimize globals wasted on the DPS and target the healer as often as you can for optimal games.

Try shadowfury instead of coil, tunnel healer and double shadowfury the melees into clone on warrior and fear on shaman. Thats how we rolled last season
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#9 Piglips

Piglips
  • Junkies

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

1.) Druid is a more offensive healer and you can play more aggressive (pushed in) with druid healing. A shaman is a more defensive or passive healer but they supply mastery buff which is in turn a massive increase in damage for your team compared to having a druid healer. Each has their advantages :)

2.) All rogue specs work to an extent with this comp but the higher damage specs (mutilate/combat) work best.

3.) Rogue/Lock works but has some trouble verses double melee as you already learned. A strength is that you can pretty much swat down any caster cleave with ease.

make it fun yo !

Can you record some Assassination Videos? Good Job on the RMP one! Post on warcraftmovies.com too!

#10 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

Dance is also decent enough damage for getting defensive CD's out of the enemy team when it's coordinated with haunts. It's definitely not a super top tier comp but if you're just play with family/friends it's fine.

edit: Surprised that only 2/5 (including both of jax's posts) are Europeans trashing rmd...where the hell is Jaime telling you to play enh/rogue for a solid 7th place finish at regionals?

Edited by Lloix, 18 September 2015 - 05:05 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rls, rld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users