#1 Inops

Inops
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:39 AM

Guys i miss snapshotting and the current gameplay of warlock in general. It has become a #2buttonclass I miss all the abilities we lost from Mop. It's not enjoyable anymore, fucking boring as shit. Will you think they give us more abilities in Legion? And take back snapshotting?

#2 Flowboyswag

Flowboyswag
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2147
  • 3v3: 2700
  • 5v5: 2054
  • RBG: 2175
  • Locationsitting rating

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:08 PM

The worst part about the current state of warlock is that it can be botted to rating in not only RBGs like MoP, but in arenas too. The class is too simplified and has too much of a set rotation, it needs a change along with a lot of other classes.

#3 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:28 PM

Snapshotting unfortunately will not return; we can hope for removed abilities to return via the pvp talent system. Not having Fel Flame actually makes warlock 100% less fun to play.

#4 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 1/0/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 3140
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2754

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:56 PM

don't we all -_-

#5 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:59 PM

I want Fel Flame/CoEX/CoW/CoE back, thx Blizz

Make CoE only affect Lock shit, problem solved. Curses were the reason why Warlock was a "busy" class, miss using Curse of Tongues on a caster, Weakness on the melee, Exhaustion when I needed to peel, Elements when I wanted more damage, Fel Flaming/Searing Pain/wand when I was locked out, etc.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#6 zajklon

zajklon
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronzebeard
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Destruction 1/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:18 PM

all preparations for the controller version of wow. soon you wont have to target anymore either. each class about 10 skills left.

keyboards are too confusing for new players

Edited by zajklon, 16 September 2015 - 07:19 PM.

#7 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:54 AM

its ok u will get another nerf it will help
my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#8 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:01 AM

Make CoE only affect Lock shit, problem solved. Curses were the reason why Warlock was a "busy" class, miss using Curse of Tongues on a caster, Weakness on the melee, Exhaustion when I needed to peel, Elements when I wanted more damage, Fel Flaming/Searing Pain/wand when I was locked out, etc.

This. So much this.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#9 Metaclassx

Metaclassx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1688
  • 3v3: 2242
  • RBG: 1773

Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:44 AM

Also, remove Soulburn: Haunt

Literally the most unfun idiotic mechanic imaginable

#10 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:08 AM

SB Haunt and Soul Swap should go.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#11 Nadagast

Nadagast
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1878
  • 3v3: 2779

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:13 AM

While snapshotting would be fine to get back, I don't think it's the main thing making Warlocks boring atm. Fear needs to not be trash, Curses need to exist, Soul Swap, SB: Haunt, and Dark Soul need to go.

Specs need identity--Destruction had much more character in the past. Now, all you're doing is basically swapping a couple of damage buttons around, that's it. There's no amazing: "OMG SHADOWFURY IS SO GOOD I NEED TO GO DESTRO" anymore. It's just: "Would I rather cast Haunt or Chaos Bolt?" "Do I want purple resource, or orange resource?"

#12 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 17 September 2015 - 04:31 AM

While snapshotting would be fine to get back, I don't think it's the main thing making Warlocks boring atm. Fear needs to not be trash, Curses need to exist, Soul Swap, SB: Haunt, and Dark Soul need to go.

Specs need identity--Destruction had much more character in the past. Now, all you're doing is basically swapping a couple of damage buttons around, that's it. There's no amazing: "OMG SHADOWFURY IS SO GOOD I NEED TO GO DESTRO" anymore. It's just: "Would I rather cast Haunt or Chaos Bolt?" "Do I want purple resource, or orange resource?"

I agree - mostly. Dark Soul is nice. While Warlocks have historically been fine without an offensive CD, I cannot help but enjoy DS. It fits the "fantasy/lore" that Blizz aspires towards with classes. You can argue CDs are a huge issues with the game, but I think 1-2 CDs per class is okay.

#13 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:52 AM

What this guy said! I played lock sence vanilla as main all the way threw the expacs. And the best time of wow i had in tbc, s3. There was more depth in to what u could do. And what u would do. With that i do not defend SLSL/Rdrood wich was op ^^ (but fun xD)

The ability pruening was done the wrong way imo. In mop i tought that there was to much cc, interupts and sealfhealing going on. In wod they kept that (changed the drs a bit), boosted selfhealing and removed the things that made the classes versatile. All the curses for locks. Now days i spend most of my time fakeing so that i can get a SB: Haunt off so its worth popping DS. And then it starts over. Eider we win with overwelming dmg or we lost in a 100-0 with one lockout on my healer. No fun.

Tbh i kindof miss the loooooong games from tbc 2v2 ^^ the most engageing and rewarding game i've ever had in wow was in s3. SLSL/Rdrood vs MM-hunter/Rdrood. It took 2h49min and it was the game that made me break 2k for the first time alowing me to finoly get the pvp shoulders.

#14 DaRougaroux

DaRougaroux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 2/1/1/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1068
  • 3v3: 1132
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:39 AM

I miss not needing all these secondary skills to make my DoTs actually do something.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5lD9r9hJHtmIcpHpH054g

@DaRougaroux

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<