Mage and hunter combo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cluyie

Cluyie
  • Members

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:11 PM

Hello!
I am playing 2s with a irl friend who play hunter. I know its not the best combo because our abilities shares alot of DRs. But i rather play with an irl friend than shift partner, so i would like to know if anyone got some advises to this combo? :)
What i think i know is that his freezing trap shares DR with my polymorph. So i am doing the cc and he is using freezing trap on the target we attack. Other than that i think binding shot and intimidation shares DR with Deep Freeze. So is there anyone who can tell me if thats true and maybe have some other advises? :) We have it hard against druid combos, especially resto druid combos.

I also have hard times on what to do when we meet a mage combo. Should i focus on CS him when ever i can and start with it before i do anything els, so he dont CS me at first?
Hope someone can help me out!

#2 Dollyo

Dollyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Los Errantes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1604
  • 3v3: 2770
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1635
  • LocationAlgeciras, Spain

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:13 PM

Maybe you should use binding+trap on the healer, deep on the dps and burst him down there. Before the trap ends, the mage try to cast a repoly/frostjaw to follow up with the cc and keep spamming damuge on the dps.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<