[rdrood] problems with burst on me/teammates

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 psyee

psyee
  • Members

Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:55 PM

Hey all,

Usually i play main priest for wich i know how to react to all individual situations without probs at higher rating.
i just started to play a rdrood too that is now almost full 730 geared. As im getting more and more familiar with the abilities and talents i have some problems though.

- how to start up the match? I usually pre hot my mates and then go invis, pushing a bit offensiv to then clone off someone, this often bring me in trouble as soon i go out of invis and them getting trained. Should i dont start like this and just start behind pillars healing?

- i often try to clone off someone to take out damage or cc the healer. I got the problem that then they do hardswitches on me and i see me getting trained all the time not getting me topped, even in bearform because as soon as i switch off bear to renew my hots they mostly kill me. So my problem is getting me topped and also escape the right way.

-i often face the problem that one m8 is droppong below 50 percent.. I dont get it to top him then if i dont have any cooldown. I also tried to rejuv -swiftmend - rejuv - genesis that often doesnt help because dmg is too much. I have hots up most time.

I dont face that probs with my disc at any time except dampening :/

If someone would have time for some
Advice i would really appreciate.

Thx!

#2 Randomguy

Randomguy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination 0/1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2613
  • RBG: 1623

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:46 PM

Usually i play main priest for wich i know how to react to all individual situations without probs at higher rating.

Kappa

- only clone as follow-up (out of stuns, incap, roots)
- don't blink in like a retard
- yell at your mates to heal/peel for you
- list your comp for god's sake druid playstyle varies across comps

Edited by Randomguy, 07 September 2015 - 03:46 PM.

#3 psyee

psyee
  • Members

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

Thanks for that fast answer!

Haha i know priest is shit at higher ratings , in my case it shoould mean that i am struggling with rdrood at 1,7 - 1,8 and priest is no prob at 2,2.

I just play the druid for 1 week and tried different comps like thug, shatter with mage sp, turbo and lsd3 but not a fixed lineup with some m8s. Had the problem with not getting guys topped at high burst with all comps when i had no cds.

Cheers

#4 Hydroxide

Hydroxide
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:21 PM

Bear form is vry gut vs melee

#5 Azuremars

Azuremars
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1641

Posted 09 September 2015 - 02:59 PM

Rdruid is more complex than priest, but it's got more potential.
- cloning is the hardest part. Knowing when and how to clone makes the druid
- peel for your mates with clones and roots, allowing them to get away and your hots to top them
- sit bear as much as possible against melee. Bear forming before stuns is a very big deal. For this you need to predict swaps

Good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<