Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 05:36. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Banned players not allowed to qualify for Blizzcon.

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

#401 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2127
  • 3v3: 2156
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1618

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:47 AM

im pretty sure wow nerds are higher up the social ladder than weeaboos who have things like
Posted Image
as their profile pictures

As we now know how you look, i needed to get that up once again how bolt you are to say that. As for your standing on the social ladder, its still under your mommies tits.

Judging someone irl for how they speak on the Internet. 10/10 autism right there boys

Still was right.
The Jaimex List:

1) Priest in WoD Season 2 are OP
2) Hydra is the one of the worst Priests
3) No one loses a Glad spot for Boosting
4) Ele Shamans only hit for 30k LB even though Zeepeye did 49k like 3 weeks into S2
5) Boosting is not against the ToS
6) Money from Boosts do not need to get taxed
7) Supply and demand is the reason for boosts
8) js rshamans dont heal 200k unless they get lucky, maybe 100k consistently

#402 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:56 AM

As we now know how you look, i needed to get that up once again how bolt you are to say that. As for your standing on the social ladder, its still under your mommies tits.

Still was right.

Holy fuck everything i read today has nerds either threatening other nerds over the Internet or nerds bragging about how much better their lives/jobs are.

If you had one mature bone in your body you wouldn't feel the need to tell someone on the Internet you make more money than them. For fuck sake people. You must honestly be 16, at least for your own sake I hope you are.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#403 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:59 AM

Yes i am 16 + some years. It still now explains why Jaimex cant form a proper argument. I just found it too ironic that Jaimex talks about social standings from the way what he is and how he acts like.
The Jaimex List:

4) Ele Shamans only hit for 30k LB even though Zeepeye did 49k like 3 weeks into S2

#404 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:04 AM

You seriously have a problem.

I'm not 16, I'm pretty sure that socially I'm better developed than 99% of this website including you mijaki, and I have better things to do than type long essays to you about why x class is broken, not that I can't form an argument, I simply just can't be bothered dealing with somebody who obviously has a single digit iq.

Also considering you obviously are trying to insult me about my looks would you like to post a picture of yourself maybe? Although feel free I don't take offence at personal comments.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#405 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:07 AM

Okay well if your statement behind "I'll still have a bigger back account" is true, and shows any indication of you being at a mature age and having a good job, then what the fuck are you doing caring so much about someone's looks irl that would feel the need to bump a post that hasn't been posted on in month to take a shot on how they look irl.

Grow the fuck up
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#406 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:14 AM

james u look like a slightly more handsome version of andy milonakis but on the other hand at least you don't watch anime

#407 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:26 AM

james u look like a slightly more handsome version of andy milonakis but on the other hand at least you don't watch anime

thx I think

#408 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:26 AM

I feel like he got a point tho. Jaime has been throwing insults on a personal level left and right acting like hes something better - and now that you can see thats hes just a 17 year old chubby kid it feels kinda ironic

Posted Image

Posted Image

#409 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:42 AM

It's not really the matter of who has a point or not. Guess what people who look like trolls call people ugly over the Internet every day. This isn't fucking new people, quit acting like middle schooler. LOL LETS CALL OUT THE UGO FOR CALLING UGOS UGOS WHEN HE IS ACTUALLY UGO.

Edited by Nicholaes92, 28 September 2015 - 02:43 AM.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#410 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:46 AM

You seriously have a problem.

I'm not 16, I'm pretty sure that socially I'm better developed than 99% of this website including you mijaki, and I have better things to do than type long essays to you about why x class is broken, not that I can't form an argument, I simply just can't be bothered dealing with somebody who obviously has a single digit iq.

Also considering you obviously are trying to insult me about my looks would you like to post a picture of yourself maybe? Although feel free I don't take offence at personal comments.

If we would do a recap, you would see i didnt insulted your looks once. I insulted the way you write and guessed that you under 20 and yet not in an education for a job from the way you talk.

Without being personal i believe from the way you talk you are an outsider ( or part of a small group ) in school, or where, because you did not learn the social interaction between each other and retort to insults so fast, because thats what you expierence(d) through the school live.

Even now the post was more about the "social standing" than your look. If otherwise, i would have linked the picture once more. Its ironic that you talk about social standing .It seems you live on the money of your parents. So you dont pay taxes yet, hence no social standing them self.

On the bright side your English is without a doubt better than my where. Even at the end of my education to a chemical engineer it was worse than yours right now. If we exclude the insults.

The negative is that like described above its not that you cant "CBA" to form an argument. You just cant. Your first thought is to insult somebody. I still remember the time you insulted me for just saying that that Lavaburst can hit to 50k. What was the 1st thing you did ? Insult me how i have no clue about the game, before you even tried to remember how high can Lavaburst actually hit.

Okay well if your statement behind "I'll still have a bigger back account" is true, and shows any indication of you being at a mature age and having a good job, then what the fuck are you doing caring so much about someone's looks irl that would feel the need to bump a post that hasn't been posted on in month to take a shot on how they look irl.

Grow the fuck up

Should not be hard if hes in school or ? I told what my education was, or more a part of it. I dont or more i wont post something related to my work, because you know even though this is the Internet, i like my job. I dont think i said anything what could backfire even if people would read this, still no reason for me to present anything like that.

But i can ensure you that you as well as Jaimex give a part of their money to my monthly pay check. If i had to insult i would say Jaimex more than you. That was a subtle insult with a hint.

To you too, where did i insulted his looks ? I made the comparison thats ironic that he talks about social standings. My point is, maybe i worded it bad, that it looks like that he still lives off his parents.

Just felt a sign of satisfaction

Edited by Milaya, 28 September 2015 - 02:52 AM.

The Jaimex List:

#411 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:48 AM

On the bright side your English is without a doubt better than my where

xD

My point is, maybe i worded it bad, that it looks like that he still lives off his parents

99% of the users on this site felt the same satisfaction, don't worry about it

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 28 September 2015 - 02:50 AM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#412 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:51 AM

Like I said I won't write an essay because I simply can't be bothered, at the end of the day you are wrong about pretty much everything you've written tonight and I know that even if you don't so it's fine =]

#413 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:56 AM

Like I said I won't write an essay because I simply can't be bothered, at the end of the day you are wrong about pretty much everything you've written tonight and I know that even if you don't so it's fine =]

Oh man i was so right with the bullied outsider.

xD

How would the sentence be correct ?

Edited by Milaya, 28 September 2015 - 02:57 AM.

The Jaimex List:

#414 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:57 AM

How would the sentence be correct ?

"mine" at the end instead of "my where"

was just an amusing mistake in the context of the sentence, your English is still 100x better then my German :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 28 September 2015 - 02:59 AM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#415 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:58 AM

If we would do a recap, you would see i didnt insulted your looks once. I insulted the way you write and guessed that you under 20 and yet not in an education for a job from the way you talk.

Without being personal i believe from the way you talk you are an outsider ( or part of a small group ) in school, or where, because you did not learn the social interaction between each other and retort to insults so fast, because thats what you expierence(d) through the school live.

Even now the post was more about the "social standing" than your look. If otherwise, i would have linked the picture once more. Its ironic that you talk about social standing .It seems you live on the money of your parents. So you dont pay taxes yet, hence no social standing them self.

On the bright side your English is without a doubt better than my where. Even at the end of my education to a chemical engineer it was worse than yours right now. If we exclude the insults.

The negative is that like described above its not that you cant CBA to form an argument. You just cant. Your first thought is to insult somebody. I still remember the time you insulted me for just saying that that Lavaburst can hit to 50k. What was the 1st thing you did ? Insult me how i have no clue about the game, before you even tried to remember how high can Lavaburst actually hit.

Should not be hard if hes in school or ? I told what my education was, or more a part of it. I dont or more i wont post something related to my work, because you know even though this is the Internet, i like my job. I dont think i said anything what could backfire even if people would read this, still no reason for me to present anything like that.

But i can ensure you that you as well as Jaimex give a part of their money to my monthly pay check. If i had to insult i would say Jaimex more than you. That was a subtle insult with a hint.

To you too, where did i insulted his looks ? I made the comparison thats ironic that he talks about social standings. My point is, maybe i worded it bad, that it looks like that he still lives off his parents.

Okay, well let me be the first to say that your English either just sucks donkey dicks or you are too stupid to put in words what you are thinking. And on top of that, AGAIN, when you say shit like "I can ensure you, you pay for my paycheck" trying to sound like a hot shit, in fact just makes you look desperate and deprived of some sort of gratitude you feel like you are lacking in your real life. Which that honestly makes me sad for you (I'm not trying to be cynical I'm being sincere). That or you are trying to imply you work for a McDonalds or something then I'm sorry but I wouldn't pay for your paycheck man I don't like McDonald's, too greasy. Plus you are in eu and I'm US so I'm almost positive that's impossible.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#416 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:05 AM

Okay, well let me be the first to say that your English either just sucks donkey dicks or you are too stupid to put in words what you are thinking. And on top of that, AGAIN, when you say shit like "I can ensure you, you pay for my paycheck" trying to sound like a hot shit, in fact just makes you look desperate and deprived of some sort of gratitude you feel like you are lacking in your real life. Which that honestly makes me sad for you (I'm not trying to be cynical I'm being sincere). That or you are trying to imply you work for a McDonalds or something then I'm sorry but I wouldn't pay for your paycheck man I don't like McDonald's, too greasy. Plus you are in eu and I'm US so I'm almost positive that's impossible.

McDonalds goes into the right direction. But then i could not ensure that you pay for that.

So it must be something im sure that you pay for.

You are right, and i already said my english was pretty bad. I learned it through reading, mostly games like WoW and LoL forums. Thats why i still ask if i do something wrong to do it better. Spot on is the guess that i maybe cant translate it properly from my native language.

"mine" at the end instead of "my where"

was just an amusing mistake in the context of the sentence, your English is still 100x better then my German :)

So "mine where" would be right ?

Edited by Milaya, 28 September 2015 - 03:16 AM.

The Jaimex List:

#417 Divinitum

Divinitum
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 2836
  • LocationFinland

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:56 AM

So "mine where" would be right ?

Just "mine" is enough.

"On the bright side your English is without a doubt better than mine."

Also, it's spelled "were", which is a past tense for "are". "Where" is used for location / situation.

Edited by Divinitum, 28 September 2015 - 03:56 AM.

#418 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/1/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1642
  • 3v3: 2271
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1474

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:19 AM

Are you 16? That paragraph was one of the most incoherent thoughts I have ever seen put into one post.

#419 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:24 AM

Jamie looks a lot like wealthyman. And chimpoe. It all makes sense now

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#420 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:28 AM

need selfies of everyone ITT to assess situation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users