Konichiwa
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 480

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:49 AM

Hey so yesterday i played jungle for the first time (with surv hunter/resto sham) and im so unsure of what to do
I read alot of posts that jungle just trains healers but is that really it?
Do we simply open on the healer and ride him untill he dies regardless of the comp they play or do we only do it vs certain comps/healers?

#2 Bestpriestjkk

Bestpriestjkk
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 1772
  • RBG: 384

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:15 AM

Hey so yesterday i played jungle for the first time (with surv hunter/resto sham) and im so unsure of what to do
I read alot of posts that jungle just trains healers but is that really it?
Do we simply open on the healer and ride him untill he dies regardless of the comp they play or do we only do it vs certain comps/healers?

ride the healer untill he dies, if that doesnt work, ride the warlock untill he dies. If the warlock doesnt die, ride the healer untill he dies and if that doesnt help, u can choose to go warlock for the long game or healer for the short game

Edited by Bestpriestjkk, 02 September 2015 - 10:17 AM.

LOL

#3 Celinedijon

Celinedijon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1316
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:50 PM

The general strategy is to train healer and that probably works against almost all comps if you do it right. If you struggle against a certain comp, try training something else. You feral should have as much uptime on the enemy healer as possible while your hunter does most of the peeling etc. For example vs WLS your feral should generally just sit on the shaman while the hunter kills totems and peels dps. The only thing you really need to do except training as the feral is to use your insta procs to heal your mates or root the warrior and throw a cyclone out of a binding or something like that every now and then.

Edited by Celinedijon, 02 September 2015 - 02:52 PM.

#4 Barriery

Barriery
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:02 PM

hunter + peeling = lol

#5 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 02 September 2015 - 11:38 PM

Start red/blue depending on what side of the map you start on, then i'd recommend maybe an early gank top or mid depending, keep pressure on all lanes and try to deny the other jungler camps where you can

good luck man
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<