• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1564
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:56 PM

So, I think after so much time, we're all just still on AJ for one simple reason:

We haven't yet determind who's the absolute all-time king of retarded people on this forums. They both share a lot of characteristics, they both differ in others, in the end, they're both retarded... Now let's see our finalists:

In the blue corner, we have my lovely former mate Jaime:

- Rerolled 4 Times over the course of one and a half expansion (no pun intended) to always follow the latest fotm dream. We have seen this great beacon of light in the masses of neglectible plebs go from a priest in early-to-mid-MoP, switching to Warrior to jump the KFC train and finally he discovered the joy of playing shaman to dampen people into oblivion playing LSD - First as the fiery ranged totemic sniper that elemental was, and later switching on to Enhancer because he liked to see the disgust about him and his comp in his enemies' eyes from close distance.

- Has his profile picture next to the definition of bias in every dictionary known to man. What he plays is hard. What others play is overpowered. Argue about it, and prepare to get wrecked in a train of delusional forum posts.

- Has his own warrior lapdog, following him with religios zealotry wherever he goes, supporting his righteous cause and bringing down wrath on all who oppose him.

- Claims everyone below 3k rating and everyone that has played before MoP, no matter how god-like they were, to be a "duelist rat"

And of course in the red corner, we have the glorious, the uncomparable, WoW's personal Silvio Berlusconi, Fabyo

- Gifted with an unrivaled god-complex, labelling himself a "titan", a "giant" and more, while looking like Prince on Crystal Meth. He basically took the Nazi's idea of a master race and applied it to a single human - himself.

- Has proven, time after time, how good of a player he is, by tackling and inventing the hardest of hardest comps in existence - LSD (the same comp our other contestant holds in such high value... coincidence? I think not.) and Double Healer Lock only being the tip of the iceberg.

- Will also assure you, just like the aforementioned player, that while his god-status is of course indebatable, it is also BLASPHEMY that random nonames like Melby, Mehh or Alessia even dare to THINK of talking to him.

---------------

I hope you enjoyed my quick summary, for in-depth coverage of both players feel free to search for their names, using the AJ search function.

So the battle is on. It's the people's choice. The ultimate contest. The one last remaining hurdle for them. Who will come out on top? Will they give their own statements? It's only a matter of time until we know more... and until the world as we know it, comes to an end when those two gods descend upon us mortals.
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#2 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

Honorable mentions and follow-ups for the crown, including the people that suggested them (will be updated regularily):

- Xandyn (Sart)
- Inflame (Sart)
- Regent (Fedd)
- Dizze (Fedd)
- Sart (Songbull, Garrock)
- Ysnakewoo (Ysnakewoo)

Current vote score (will be updated regularily):

Jaime: 0

Fabyo: 0
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#3 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:59 PM

You forgot regent and dizzeyo

#4 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:02 PM

You forgot regent and dizzeyo

While I disagree on dizze's part, I'll add him, because after all this is your vote. You, the population of AJ will decide the outcome of this epic brawl.

Edit: Also added Inflame
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#5 SongbullQc

SongbullQc
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kargath
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

Id vote for you with your douchebag picture!

#6 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:04 PM

Id vote for you with your douchebag picture!

Will be taken into account! Thanks a lot for giving your opinion!
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#7 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:00 PM

can you just be banned again

the world, not just aj, is a better place when you're banned

how many accounts do you have to make to get the message

literally you're on account 20+ just so you post in the members section of a dying website of a dying game

#8 xndr

xndr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:28 PM

Posted Image

#9 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:33 PM

can you just be banned again

the world, not just aj, is a better place when you're banned

how many accounts do you have to make to get the message

literally you're on account 20+ just so you post in the members section of a dying website of a dying game

https://www.youtube....h?v=DggAXSv53Qc

Are those votes for Jaime or Fabyo?
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#10 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:10 AM

this thread :(

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#11 Garrockz

Garrockz
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 1935
  • RBG: 1813

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:19 PM

Oh amusing thread :)

Have my vote Sart! You earned it for your deliberate pursuit of trolling on a level next to only a few in this Community!
Killin' shit since 2004.

#12 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:52 PM

Oh amusing thread :)

Have my vote Sart! You earned it for your deliberate pursuit of trolling on a level next to only a few in this Community!

Calling this trolling would assume what I said wasn't 100% true and researchable ;) I'll take your vote into account though.

How's the strife for making prot viable again going btw?
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#13 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

So basically, you are hating on people who have been successful with FOTMs (pretty much anyone from Shits of Pandaria onwards), however, I guess it is fine, as they are shit-talking too much as well.

But then again, that's all that's left of this community and also, this game does not have outplay potential. I'm pretty certain if I didn't need focus macros and arena123 macros I'd be able to play this game on a joystick.

I hereby vote myself as the undisputed king of retards, as all of those retards are actually worse at the game than I am.
¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#14 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 August 2015 - 02:49 AM

So basically, you are hating on people who have been successful with FOTMs (pretty much anyone from Shits of Pandaria onwards), however, I guess it is fine, as they are shit-talking too much as well.

But then again, that's all that's left of this community and also, this game does not have outplay potential. I'm pretty certain if I didn't need focus macros and arena123 macros I'd be able to play this game on a joystick.

I hereby vote myself as the undisputed king of retards, as all of those retards are actually worse at the game than I am.

Almost everyone jumping the fotm train sadly doesn't make it any better :/ But yeah, it's not the only points about those guys as I posted ;)

Vote taken into account.
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#15 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:51 PM

I'm voting for ysnakewoo too. Fuckin' retard.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jaime, fabyo, shaman, lock, complex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users