Photo

DK white damage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steamboat

Steamboat

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:35 AM

for some reason whenever I watch DK videos it seems that their white damage is lower than say a warrior is this just my mind playing tricks on me? Or is it because they don't have really good gear at the moment.

So whats DK white damage like compared to a war?

#2 Zanny

Zanny
  • Xanny
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Agamaggan
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 31 July 2008 - 03:10 AM

I dont think a lvl 60 should be white critting for 2k.
Dont flame me I burn easily.

#3 Exiledshmoo

Exiledshmoo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 31 July 2008 - 03:11 AM

Level 55 blues < level 70 epics

You have to keep in mind that all the non death knights tend have good gear while the dks have quest stuff

#4 Mekila

Mekila
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Spinebreaker
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:10 PM

yup pretty much.

A Level 71 warrior in full s2 w/ s2 2-h sword owned me last night.

I did get him pretty low but with the only crits coming from deathchill, and my stats being -4k hp, -4k armor, -1k ap, and -10% crit, its pretty difficult. Resilience was a huge factor as well, I have 0 res compared to his 350 or so if he had full s2 on. He was critting me for 2.5k and I was critting him for 1k or so, if at all.

Bladestorm apparently gives warriors a way to break freeze other than trinket, so I didn't get a shatter combo off when I needed it.

I was just kiting him around using Icy touch and then he pretty much 3 shot me after he used aoe fear to catch up. (pvp trinket that you get from DK start quest was bugged for horde last patch so it was banked still)

So yes, purples > green quest gear. Once everyone is near level cap and blue quest gear starts becoming an upgrade to TBC epics we should be able to see how a DK compares with other classes more accurately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<