• Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1147

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:07 AM

Hello :)

I was just thinking whit the new buffs, to monk do you think we go back to black out kick, rather Chi explosion ?

#2 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

As for the recent upcoming monk buffs in 6.2, of course it will help but by no means is it what we need. By increasing the damage of Fists of Fury by 20%, we have become further reliant on a spell that shouldn't be nearly as good as it is for our class. Now whenever we got typhooned, charge stunned, explosive trapped on our Fists of Fury, we are losing even more damage. Not to mention the very large change of someone just, sliding out of range.

As for the Rising Sun Kick change, I would have preferred if that got 20% instead of Fists of Fury, but I don't get to make the changes. It's a little bit of a disappointment that we didn't see any Chi Explosion buffs because even with the 10% buff to Blackout Kick we will still have to take Chi Explosion for the range and stack generation.

I highly doubt the changes made were influenced by an monk's complaints in PvP, there are more likely changes made based on a graph for raids in Hellfire Citadel.

But at least it's something.

from balance in the other thread

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Dnm

Dnm
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1147