Mekila
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Spinebreaker
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:24 PM

It does about 1/5th the damage it used to do :(

Not so good for AOE grinding anymore, it doesn't even dent the HP of mobs in Northrend.

#2 blackfoot

blackfoot
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Spinebreaker
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Elemental

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:37 PM

Why'd it get nerfed? D&D was like my favorite spell even more than blizzard in warcraft.

My dreams of having a 5 DK arena team that would just D&D half the map is slipping through my hands!
It is hard to stay mad when there is so much beauty in the world.
Posted Image

#3 Mekila

Mekila
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Spinebreaker
  • Rampage

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:18 PM

Why'd it get nerfed? D&D was like my favorite spell even more than blizzard in warcraft.

My dreams of having a 5 DK arena team that would just D&D half the map is slipping through my hands!

It was doing too much aoe dmg, but now its useless for damage. Its an aoe disease spell used in conjunction with blood boil to aoe taunt in pve :/

Only problem is you have to know when the aoe taunt is going to be needed and prepare beforehand for it by saving unholy runes, or it will be a nightmare to aoe taunt as you will have to wait 5-10 seconds to cast D&D.

So in essence its safer to just use your unholy runes for your regular disease-causing attacks and spread them using pestilence than it is to save unholy runes for D&D to aoe taunt. I guess once deadly boss mods wotlk is released and you can see timers on add spawns, this problem should not be an issue.

#4 Exiledshmoo

Exiledshmoo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

Well thats lame, so much for D&D + corpse explosion. I hate leveling the regular way.

#5 Mekila

Mekila
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Spinebreaker
  • Rampage

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:20 PM

Well thats lame, so much for D&D + corpse explosion. I hate leveling the regular way.

I leveled to 70 using bone armor, D&D, unholy blight, and pestilence spam. The damage from wandering plague would overlap and they would take massive damage with D&D/Blight/Dirty weapon.

This is not possible anymore as you will die before the first mob dies :(

#6 Exiledshmoo

Exiledshmoo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

Yeah I hope they buff it some, maybe to 2/3 of what it was originally should suffice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<