Comp 2v2 setup Paladin setup Hunter setup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Azerathe

Azerathe
  • Members

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:12 PM

Hey guys,

Yes this is one of those posts but I figured it's the one and only true forum to post it on.

Been running WoW since Vanilla and played a bunch of different classes over the years.
My friend and I are giving it a go again in pvp arena + rbg.

My friend plays either his Paladin or his Hunter, my question is which class complements these two the best in terms of 2v2 and 3v3?

E.g. running Double dps in 2v2 which classes are the most optimal and if running DD/Healer?

What are viable options for 3v3 and what has historically always worked through the expansions?

Best of regards,

#2 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:17 AM

Hey guys,

Yes this is one of those posts but I figured it's the one and only true forum to post it on.

Been running WoW since Vanilla and played a bunch of different classes over the years.
My friend and I are giving it a go again in pvp arena + rbg.

My friend plays either his Paladin or his Hunter, my question is which class complements these two the best in terms of 2v2 and 3v3?

E.g. running Double dps in 2v2 which classes are the most optimal and if running DD/Healer?

What are viable options for 3v3 and what has historically always worked through the expansions?

Best of regards,

feral/hunter/healer has always been solid and for 2s you can also go rdruid/hunter its always solid

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Comp, 2v2, setup, Paladin setup, Hunter setup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<