Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 23:38. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Wtf is this

Sap bug

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:06 AM

who cares when somebody starts spam abusing this bug as many times as possible in a game they are automatically shit

especially when you still lose so badly, it's actually so embarrassing on your behalf

m8 werent u tryharding with mindgamez vs a trade "wtb 2s cap plz" priest

¿

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#22 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564

Posted 20 August 2015 - 11:29 AM

Can't wait for Oscar or Praii or foxyo or any other rogue who might qualify to do this and have the commentators say "great sap excellent play" like they did with MC bug.

Edited by jaimex, 20 August 2015 - 11:30 AM.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#23 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2471
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:02 PM

m8 werent u tryharding with mindgamez vs a trade "wtb 2s cap plz" priest

¿

we were just capping. cba try harding 2s anymore

not really sure what you are trying to get at here, you are still dog shit from any perspective

#24 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2127
  • 3v3: 2156
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1618

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

Can't wait for Oscar or Praii or foxyo or any other rogue who might qualify to do this and have the commentators say "great sap excellent play" like they did with MC bug.

For now you prevented that.

All you have to do is do the same at the regionals or ?
The Jaimex List:

1) Priest in WoD Season 2 are OP
2) Hydra is the one of the worst Priests
3) No one loses a Glad spot for Boosting
4) Ele Shamans only hit for 30k LB even though Zeepeye did 49k like 3 weeks into S2
5) Boosting is not against the ToS
6) Money from Boosts do not need to get taxed
7) Supply and demand is the reason for boosts
8) js rshamans dont heal 200k unless they get lucky, maybe 100k consistently

#25 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:09 PM

For now you prevented that.

All you have to do is do the same at the regionals or ?

???

doesnt matter who wins who; if anyone is allowed to sap bug (and I don't hold it against any of them, with money on the line it's fine imo) it's a joke.

#26 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:11 PM

Shadow Word Deathing CC was a bug and an unforeseen effect of the interaction of the spell and other spells, it got turned into an actual feature of the class because it created skill difference between players and was considered a skillful thing to do. I myself don't play my rogue anymore, and I don't play with a druid on my team, so this begs the question : can the druid re-initiate combat immediately after he drops it ? If yes, then it means he can prevent it.

So that sap thing, while a bug and while retarded, can also be considered a skillful thing to pull off, the only thing that matters is perspective. Mages found it retarded that a Priest can make them fake their poly several times in a row until he deaths it for example, their PoV, they can suck on it.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#27 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:12 PM

Btw anyone else noticed being in combat being really bugged outside of this bug aswell? Been dropping combat really randomly alot of games, instant dropping combat on priest fears etc?

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#28 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:24 PM

So that sap thing, while a bug and while retarded, can also be considered a skillful thing to pull off, the only thing that matters is perspective. Mages found it retarded that a Priest can make them fake their poly several times in a row until he deaths it for example, their PoV, they can suck on it.

you serious? it's the easiest thing to pull off ever any retard with half a brain can do it

#29 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

yeah gotta agree with elor theres literally nothing skillful about sap bugging, whereas swding cc is very skillful.

#30 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

No you can't prevent it because vanish is off the GCD so you can literally vanish>sap -INSTANTLY- without any way for the guy playing Nelf to react. The same millisecond combat drops, you're sapped.

You can go watch the video I linked again. You can see my combat state on the character frame. Try to see if there's a gap between me dropping combat and me getting sapped.

Edited by Forumz, 20 August 2015 - 12:47 PM.

Posted Image

#31 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:45 PM

Even I can Sap melds. That's s red flag
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#32 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:27 PM

No you can't prevent it because vanish is off the GCD so you can literally vanish>sap -INSTANTLY- without any way for the guy playing Nelf to react. The same millisecond combat drops, you're sapped.

You can go watch the video I linked again. You can see my combat state on the character frame. Try to see if there's a gap between me dropping combat and me getting sapped.

Didn't actually watch the video, ya that's pretty retarded if he can just hit a ( nelf ? ) druid then instavanishsap

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#33 spelgubbe

spelgubbe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 2683
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1710

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:07 PM

This bug only occurs if you are only in combat with 1 target, the enemy rogue. As long as you have recently healed a teammate / have shroom down on a friendly target who's in combat, the rogue can't vanish sap.
Fixed an issue during the Murozond encounter that could affect Death Knights and cause their Anti-Magic Shell ability to go on a slightly longer than intended 12-day cooldown.

#34 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:16 PM

This bug only occurs if you are only in combat with 1 target, the enemy rogue. As long as you have recently healed a teammate / have shroom down on a friendly target who's in combat, the rogue can't vanish sap.

no, you can heal and get sapped 100%.

#35 Kroyfel

Kroyfel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:27 PM

It's not only for nelf druids. Happened to me on my nelf priest too. Sapped mid penance cast.

#36 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology 1/0/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 3140
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2754

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:37 PM

You are wrong. I cannot count the amount of times my druid has either announced that he exit combat when the rogue vanished, or gotten sapped between gcds of healing a target that is being hit by both rogue and mage.

I think the only reason more people don't vanish sap bug, is because not that many people use combat indicator addon - so they don't even know (how would they) that the nelf exits combat when they stealth.

#37 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:43 PM

100% not true got vods of me just healing a target and rogue vanish sapping me :)

http://www.twitch.tv...rlolx/c/6924198

#38 Karlan

Karlan
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/0/0/2/0/2

Posted 20 August 2015 - 02:55 PM

So that sap thing, while a bug and while retarded, can also be considered a skillful thing to pull off, the only thing that matters is perspective.

Please... What about gcd ?
Also it´s totally unpredictable and instant.

Edited by Karlan, 20 August 2015 - 03:00 PM.

#39 Odrareg

Odrareg
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/0/2/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1960
  • 3v3: 2151
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2015 - 03:53 PM

let's not blame it on players who arent "good enough" to outplay a bug.

a bug is a bug.

#40 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:00 PM

All the rogue has to do is hit the nelf - if he's the last to do so, when the rogue vanishes the nelf drops combat no matter what the nelf does.

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sap, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users