LF suggestions: MW TSG

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Klempy

Klempy
  • Members

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:44 PM

Hey there guys

I'm not a hardcore pvp fella, but I have been playing at 2.1-2 mmr through all my previous seasons. This season I simply cannot reach 1.8, let alone 2.1.

I'm playing as MW TSG, and to put it simply, we struggle with every comp out there. Needless to say, every comp out there is WLS, GOD, RMD, or lock/something for that matter.

While I DO REALIZE that TSG is pretty much straightforward (arguably braindead), I would really like to hear some suggestions on how to counter all that meta comps.

Do bear in mind that in previous seasons i wasn't playing as TSG, so my understanding of the comp is not quite there yet :).

P.s. I'm going slightly maad

#2 Yusok

Yusok
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 958
  • 3v3: 2047
  • RBG: 2036

Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:50 PM

Gonna have to play turbo my friend

#3 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

TSG isn't as good as it was in previous seasons, and neither are Mistweavers.

Play turbo, thats your best bet.

If you insist on playing TSG, DK should be playing Chillblains and the warrior should be playing shockwave, hit whatever you can, don't just waddle towards one target, you need to be putting out pressure constantly or you lose. Theres next to no point in playing defensively unless you think a better strategy would to be just to live until you can both connect and put pressure out, but falling behind with a MW is pretty dire. Make sure you use grip alongside shockwave to create pressure and then if you feel you and your team are safe you can legsweep over that, then strang off stun and you should force something or a kill.
I want Nicholaes92 dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<