Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 16:52. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Shaman totems in legion

Shaman totems elemental Enhancement resto

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:22 AM

Well you started with arguing on every point he stated. That's not the best indicator of you considering them to be facts. And with that, you didn't realy clarify why exactly this direction/changes wouldn't be healthy and make shamans better/mor fun/balanced/less frustrating ton play or playing against.

#82 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1564
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:44 AM

Well you started with arguing on every point he stated. That's not the best indicator of you considering them to be facts. And with that, you didn't realy clarify why exactly this direction/changes wouldn't be healthy and make shamans better/mor fun/balanced/less frustrating ton play or playing against.

You need to read more carefully. What he said are no facts, just the game changes he listed are. And on every point I stated why something isn't as bad as he depicts it (e.g. dispel still existent on mentioned dps classes, possible reasons to go horde again (also stun reduction for the shaman himself), forcing teammates to change talents and playstyle around a lot more, etc. -> more depth in the game)

And if I really have to tell you why not having Bloodlust in arenas is a good thing, well... then this discussion is pointless anyways.
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#83 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:30 PM

bruh I didn't say shit about what was good and not
I said the old healer diversity was more interesting
everything else was fucking fact
and yes other class changes affect other classes (sp dispel), so it is relevant to the discussion
the reason I choose not to take you seriously is because the majority of your posts always come off as some personal vendetta or assumption that someone else is inherently wrong.
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#84 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:31 PM

the reason I choose not to take you seriously is because the majority of your posts always come off as some personal vendetta or assumption that someone else is inherently wrong.

I would have to know who the fuck you are for having a personal vendetta first. Right now you're just one out of thousand random AT players hating on me so /meh.

Apart from that, it's pretty ironic to accuse me of personal vendettas, when I've acknowledged posts by Jaime and other players that I have a similar dislike for, because unlike you and many others, I actually AM able to differ personal dislike and the validity of a statement.
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#85 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 15 August 2015 - 09:46 PM

I would have to know who the fuck you are for having a personal vendetta first. Right now you're just one out of thousand random AT players hating on me so /meh.

Apart from that, it's pretty ironic to accuse me of personal vendettas, when I've acknowledged posts by Jaime and other players that I have a similar dislike for, because unlike you and many others, I actually AM able to differ personal dislike and the validity of a statement.

Every stopped caring back in 2012, ok. Please.. just don't...
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#86 zenton

zenton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/2/1

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:06 PM

You need to read more carefully. What he said are no facts, just the game changes he listed are. And on every point I stated why something isn't as bad as he depicts it (e.g. dispel still existent on mentioned dps classes, possible reasons to go horde again (also stun reduction for the shaman himself), forcing teammates to change talents and playstyle around a lot more, etc. -> more depth in the game)

And if I really have to tell you why not having Bloodlust in arenas is a good thing, well... then this discussion is pointless anyways.

Ok I actually did misunderstood what exactly you were arguing of his post ('pologies).

On the other hand I still didn't get a proper answer why moving in this direction would be any worse than what currently 'resto shaman' is. The only arguable thing is bloodlust (wich wasn't highlighted until cata gave it to others too) and even so Shamans getting magic dispel did worse to the game than bloodlust ever did in any particular comp (l.s.d and beastcleave didn't even include resto) (hello dispeling it).

#87 civelli

civelli
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

sart you loser XD

#88 relegladhero

relegladhero
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:35 PM

sart you loser XD

Hi fan.

Still mad at me for kicking you out of the 5s boost I was doing in s10?
Who the fuck is Enrico?

#89 Bewdetdef

Bewdetdef
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:03 AM

next expansion: you can destroy totems by walking over them

finally
Posted Image

Karma...

#90 Jako_Binsey

Jako_Binsey
  • Members
  • Locationgermany

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:56 PM

Yeh i want my enemy to spend a 30sec cd to kill my 30sec cd totem too

#91 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:47 PM

Yeh i want my enemy to spend a 30sec cd to kill my 30sec cd totem too

What? That's not.... No.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shaman, totems, elemental, Enhancement, resto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users