- Disc Priests are going to be a much more offensive healer after another pass on Atonement which will make it more interactive.
- They will still have heals and PW:S, but they will sustain their healing through doing DPS.
- Closer to 50% damage and 50% healing spec.
- In the past, when Atonement was popular you would just spam Smite and Holy Fire all fight long and use the smart healing, which wasn't very interactive. This time, you may throw out some single target heals giving players a buff. Next time you Smite, people who have that buff will get your healing, and you will have to refresh the buff periodically.
- These changes should fix the absorb heavy nature of Discipline Priests.
I want to believe so badly...