Holinka asking for your feedback

legion ptr feedback

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:26 AM

game changing enough that they had that as their selling point on their fucking expansion box hello????

half their powerpoint was NOT about the talent system, dont confuse the talent system to the weapon talent system, they literally touched on it for less than 2 minutes then continued on with whatever else there was, stop being overdramatic

dont be fucking stupid, just because a bunch of new players like you want to grasp onto their every word while anyone that actually has been with blizzard for an extended amount of time realizes they have almost never kept their word on everything they hype up about so their not going to be blindly cheering for something that isnt even in beta

i bet if blizzard started selling magic beans and addressed it in a powerpoint in what it could do for 2 minutes you guys would eat it up too

but again, its pointless to argue about, you guys want to hold on for dear life everything they say on a powerpoint while anyone intelligent says not to get over excited until the beta is out and the talent system and everything else is in effect in beta, literally not even an argument, just dont confuse people using logic and their brain with being a debbie downer, im sure dizzcord can give you some rose tinted sunglasses too

you know what game changing is? do you still go to wintergrasp? velca i like you man but fuck you are dropping your spaghetti
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#62 Velcaa

Velcaa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 08 August 2015 - 02:44 AM

lets see

a pvp talent system to aerial pvp in the pvp zone of the expansion which was hyped to the point that they printed their expansion boxes talking about it after covering it at a constant when wrath info was released

you asked me to list you something major that they didnt follow through with and i listed something major that they literally printed on their boxes and didnt follow through with yet it is irrelevant because you find it irrelevant now, thats some solid logic there

guess what, if they can and will scrap something that was set as one of their advertising points on their expansion on their boxes i can almost guarantee you they can scrap a pvp talent system which was only briefly shown on a presentation rofl

they literally covered resetting your honor to rank 0 to have a higher pvp frame and mog more than they did the actual pvp talent system which they themselves admitted wasn't entirely thought through yet, you literally can't even say anything about the pvp talent system because they gave absolutely zero detail on it aside showing old spells and blatantly obvious thrown in changes for show to make it seem dramatic, wouldnt be that hard to scrap especially since the pvp talent system doesn't even flow properly with their other ideas with the pvp honor system they have

but ya they totally cant scrap it and blizzard would NEVER go back on their word

lol
Posted Image

#63 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

If disc priests were buffed, wod would actually be good! lol

The truth it, separating PvP from PvE won't do shit, just like removing PvE gear didn't do shit. "When blizzard finally does something right?" Who are you kidding, they've done some stuff right every expansion, but it doesn't matter. Unless they redesign the classes you'll just end up with another variation of dogshit like cata/mop/wod.
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#64 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arcane 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 2284
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:12 AM

can you fuckers just quit the game already jesus

can some1 ban this idiot.

#65 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:27 AM

can you fuckers just quit the game already jesus

The sub numbers suggest everyone already did and prefer reading this forum to playing the game lol.

On a serious note though - no matter what blizzard-activision does with PvP, it doesn't matter. The game will never improve in a meaningful way unless they take deliberate steps to reintroduce a sense of community. Which won't ever happen, because nowadays CRZ, LFR and grouping up with stabbystab#4922 are cornerstones of WoW and they spent millions and millions of dollars developing that.
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#66 Fennixqt

Fennixqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1199
  • 3v3: 2729
  • RBG: 1335

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:20 PM

lets see

a pvp talent system to aerial pvp in the pvp zone of the expansion which was hyped to the point that they printed their expansion boxes talking about it after covering it at a constant when wrath info was released

you asked me to list you something major that they didnt follow through with and i listed something major that they literally printed on their boxes and didnt follow through with yet it is irrelevant because you find it irrelevant now, thats some solid logic there

guess what, if they can and will scrap something that was set as one of their advertising points on their expansion on their boxes i can almost guarantee you they can scrap a pvp talent system which was only briefly shown on a presentation rofl

they literally covered resetting your honor to rank 0 to have a higher pvp frame and mog more than they did the actual pvp talent system which they themselves admitted wasn't entirely thought through yet, you literally can't even say anything about the pvp talent system because they gave absolutely zero detail on it aside showing old spells and blatantly obvious thrown in changes for show to make it seem dramatic, wouldnt be that hard to scrap especially since the pvp talent system doesn't even flow properly with their other ideas with the pvp honor system they have

but ya they totally cant scrap it and blizzard would NEVER go back on their word

lol

Honestly I think you should trust more things like interviews then marketing on boxes not only on Blizzard
boxes but any other product. Basic understanding of sales and marketing which functions no other way.

#67 Mkiss

Mkiss
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/1/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2239
  • 3v3: 2501
  • 5v5: 1859
  • RBG: 2242

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:37 PM

beta feedback lol

#68 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:52 PM

Honestly I think you should trust more things like interviews then marketing on boxes not only on Blizzard
boxes but any other product. Basic understanding of sales and marketing which functions no other way.

BUT ITS BLIZZERD BRO LEL
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#69 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/2/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2028
  • 3v3: 2406
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 2088

Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:15 AM

how about they give us beta invites to begin with? wod betas were given away via third party websites in a shuffle giveaway and unsurprisingly enough most of the people who were in the beta were complete brain dead retards, maybe if they actually want pvp feedback they'd ATLEAST give every high rated player a beta invite to test their game, and not just the famous streamers, literally every beta consist of 97% pvers and 3% pvpers that barely even test the game cause they have to wait a 10 minute skrim que

"we want feed back for reals this time, but we're gonna go ahead and give wowhead 10k invites to give away to their premium members or whatever, who cares lol"

we all told them how bad WoD was turning out in beta, nothing happened.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: legion, ptr, feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<