• Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Medivh
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • LocationLiechtenstein

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:20 AM

I know most of you guys don't care about rbg's, but take a quick look at the EU rbg ladder. There is no Horde team playing, yet people sit at 2,4 rating by buying a quick russian rbg boost . Literally the first 10 people (beside constant) are all boosts. If you report them, nothing will happen, funny thing is most of them are pve players wanting to get every achievement in the game, and this mmr abuse/exploit been around since S9!!! All blizz had to do is check the logs real quick, but nothing happened. They DQ'd people who bought an accplayed boost, congrats after several seasons of not doing anything..

My point here is, they will always have holinka post some stupid ass shit like give me feedback, I REALLY CARE AND WANNA KNOW, yet his dumbass hasn't really listened to the constructive feedback the PvP community has been giving him .

So why do you guys even bother to report bugs and shit? I mean people like Walle shouldn't care you guys will get R1 either way, it's not our responsibility to actually fix the fucking game...

Edited by Imahacker, 07 August 2015 - 04:20 AM.

#22 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:46 AM

if you want a better game you should try tweeting the people responsible for class design, holinka or otherwise

#23 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:55 AM

The amount of salt in the wow community xd

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#24 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:52 AM

Introducing the pvp feedback initiative all players that have a arena rating over 2000 are automatically flagged for beta access

Voila, not only will live pvp get a sizable population boost but there will be an official pvp focused incentive to test the relative content
Posted Image

#25 Rexyyoxxx

Rexyyoxxx
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1529
  • 3v3: 2591
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1665

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:11 AM

The thing is they almost always give invites to the pro players but they never touch the Beta or give feedback. They're usually sitting in 15 minute queues to play dampening games. After the game is released they just complain about everything and tweet to Holinka. Warlords was the same way. Dump over 1,000 keys on a streamer for him to give out only to find he is selling them. You don't need a "pro" player to tell you what's wrong with the game.

Edit: If they really did care about it they could flag people's accounts above 2200 or if there is a rank 1 title on the account. Something like that but I doubt it.

Also if you tweet to Holinka and your name isn't Cdew or Bajheera he doesn't even respond or probably even acknowledge your tweet.

Bajheera seems like another swifty with an added pinky making him just a little bit better

they choose to listen to the wrong people, however Cdew does have some good opinions and understands, but then again US and EU meta has always been different, so maybe listen to EU considering more people play on EU

#26 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:15 PM

I don't how giving turbo/god/rmd/hunters who took 500 games to hit 2k instant beta access is going to help anything.

There was a PvP summit thing before wod or whatever right? This is the 12th time I've asked, what happened with that?

Stop thinking whatever the fuck you type/report/tweet will go noticed, it doesn't. Get over it. All you can do is hope they make a better game, but with their track record the past 7-8 years we all know how that will go.

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/./0/1/.

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:55 PM

And with ^that mentality we'll just have a shittier version of WoD :))))
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

#28 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1593
  • 3v3: 1642
  • 5v5: 1628
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:06 PM

I don't how giving turbo/god/rmd/hunters who took 500 games to hit 2k instant beta access is going to help anything.

There was a PvP summit thing before wod or whatever right? This is the 12th time I've asked, what happened with that?

Stop thinking whatever the fuck you type/report/tweet will go noticed, it doesn't. Get over it. All you can do is hope they make a better game, but with their track record the past 7-8 years we all know how that will go.

Atleast we can understand what is wrong and what isnt. A rank one reporting a bug is one report that can go unnoticed, 600 people reporting same bug will certainly get it fixed. Stop with the elitist mentality that serves no purpose.

i sold my account zeynaa isnt mine anymore

#29 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:14 PM

I normally don't like eating bashing but you would think for someone who is so stubborn as you, you would at least have a 2400 rating to get such a big head with. But you don't even have that. Whats up with that chuck.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#30 user_543622

user_543622
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Xavius
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1674
  • 3v3: 2601

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:20 PM

I reported 10+ bugs among other things in the WOD beta.

I saw how a grand sum of 0 things I reported got fixed.

I don't even know why they have beta :)

Exactly this. And why the fuck would they need beta to realize certain things are op. Like contemporary mage,sp, warlock damage ? Its so obvious and can be fixed within 5 minutes of coding... No technology for this? Too confusing ? Not giving a fuck? Whats the excuse ?

#31 Avengelyne

Avengelyne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2805
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationOntario! TDOT

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:28 PM

I reported 10+ bugs among other things in the WOD beta.

I saw how a grand sum of 0 things I reported got fixed.

I don't even know why they have beta :)

This. I had one of my friends in California stand in a 3 hour line for the opening cinematic reveal to get us Beta keys. I played and streamed Beta like 15 hours/week. I made dozens of posts, tweets, suggestions and bug reports. I was hyped for WoD after the MoP Druid/Mage + Lock/Shaman debauchery.

The result? I should have just quit then. Lots of hope just turned to disappointment. Most top players have been through the same, I was actually just watching a VoD of Hydra talking about all the feedback he gave every patch and it was just ignored, if a player as reknown and influential as Hydra feels like he's wasting his breath, what does that say for everyone else who puts real effort into feedback?

The truth is, the 1% of player-base that actually arenas cares more about it than the developers. It's a neglected portion of the game. It needs at least bi-weekly balance tweaks to function properly. I tweeted a screencap of the official forums a few weeks ago about people begging for Warlock damage to be tuned (my thread included)

Posted Image

If they actually gave a shit, there would have been a hotfix DAY 1. There are people begging for it to be fixed. The damage is more broken than smourne 100% arp Warriors. There is so much bullshit going on right now I can't even comprehend half of it. They "fixed" supremacy double CS, yet people found a way to do it again. Now you get CS'd if the Lock OR Pet is in LoS or even remotely nearby. There was (is?) a macro to guarantee a spell lock using built in game engine scripts.

Off the topic about broken/OP specs being unchanged for months (years?), here's my experience outside arena after sitting 3 hour Ashran queues that half the time bugged out and don't port me in. If I managed to get in, half the time I didn't receive credit for completing objectives . I was going to make a twitter series of my weekly Ashran experience but I gave up after 2 weeks.

Week 1:
Posted Image

Week 2

Posted Image

The biggest highlight of the whole thing was one time getting double credit for an event, it was such a relief. It felt like Christmas. I realized 10+ hours of my time is not worth it for 1 piece of gear and I'd rather eat a cactus than do Ashran again.

Yet, Retribution sucked balls and I was giving up on that too. I decided to level a Warrior, as they are probably the most alt friendly melee and they were viable in a few top tier comps.

I leveled from 90-100 in one night (Fri-Sat). /played was 6-7 hours.

It has been 6 days since I hit 100. I've tried every day since Sunday to win an Ashran. The Alliance Ashran queues are fast now since there's no point in doing it unless you're a new character that needs gear, and they're fast for a reason. The reason is everybody instantly leaves. We are lucky to get 10 people in a group. It's a massacre.

Right now, I have 0/1 Vol kills, and 2/4 Objectives finished after at least 10 hours in Ashran.

I can't finish Ashran, I can't win skrimishes or arena @ 190k hp, there's 0 chance at getting in an RBG with my gear, normal BG queues are 30+ minutes. This is coming from someone with a pretty large network of friends/people to play with. If i'm having this much trouble, no wonder they lost 50% of their subscribers.

My only realistic choice to gear is to purchase Champion's Honor @ 15k per 1000 points. That's actually the only way I can start to get gear. Ok, so I buy WoW tokens with $ to purchase in-game currency to buy gear. Wait, isn't that pay to win? And didn't I just spend $60 on a level 90 boost so I have a better chance at competing?

Holy shit, WoW is now pay to win. I'm not even going to get into the upcoming expansion prestige system because doing so will remind me of Call of Duty and exterminate the small amount of braincells I have remaining after this WoD shitfest.

This game right now literally makes me depressed IRL, most of the time i'd actually rather be at work. I've been sour to my friends, i'm developing carpal tunnel playing arena dampening and honestly i'm more likely to re-subscribe to Runescape than be let down by WoW for the 100th time in a row (oh yea i'm currently un-subbed). Just for laughs, lets go over the bullshit that has made me quit in the past:

I started arena in WotLK

S7 - Armory was broken during the final weeks of the season, nobody knew what gladiator cutoff was. I was a rank 1 Duelist. Thanks Blizzard Activision

S10 - MMR was broken, people had 3300+ MMR and got ridiculously high ratings the first few weeks of the season. They reset MMR but not ladders. People sat for literally 5 months and got R1. This, combined with legendary weapons in Arena made me quit again.

S13 - My friend (Dhorothy) asked me to play again in 5v5 for ez R1. I came back to WoW. Our team got hit offline first queue session. Abandoned the 5v5 dream and took the priest we played did 5s with and dominated the 3v3 ladder only to get wintraded past last night and nothing was done about it on Blizzards Activision's part. Quit again.

S15 - Came back to play with casual friends. Queued 3v3 with random durotar general chat teammates. Fought Dilly and Jeff, they were astounded a Ret pally beat them. Played with Dilly, got 3K, went to regionals to meet Lock/Shaman and lost.

S16 - Ret nerfed to shit after 1 week with everyone in Blues (they were actually 100% fine and balanced during beta with gear). Other season stuff, BM hunters 1 shotting everyone, HPals Wizard teams unstoppable. Need I go on? The game was Rock Papper Scissors. My class which was dogshit last xpac got nerfed to fuck 2 weeks into the season, it was only even remotely viable WoD S1 because hunters were absurd and could 100-0 people on their own.

S17 - Hunters suck now, which makes Retribution worse than ever. The developers of World of Warcraft seem to think Rets work with other specializations (first question) http://www.twitch.tv/wow/c/6552102 (hint: we do not). Warlocks are destroying everyone, i'm getting clinical depressing queuing arena. I'm literally getting carpal tunnel fighting dampeners every game. I'm wearing a wrist brace right now. Side note is I played Hpal again for ONE DAY and was doing just as well playing SCleave than I was playing Ret/Hunter. #fotm.

I'm probably being really dramatic but this is sort of my goodbye for now post (i'll be back probably, i'm addicted) but I just wanted to share my World of Warcraft experience with everyone. I've never felt more letdown by a video game than I have been by WoD, and I pre-ordered a $100 collectors edition of Two Worlds which is currently ranked #2.

Edited by Avengelyne, 07 August 2015 - 05:25 PM.

http://www.twitch.tv/avengtv -- Follow for Ret 3v3 Arenas on Live and Beta!

I prefer combat because my dong is large and I will face the enemy like a man rather than sprint over to a pillar for a re after my opener is up.

sorry, I don't speak duellist

#32 Velcaa

Velcaa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:40 PM

if holinka doesnt even listen to 99% of the feedback from the community about CURRENT pvp what exactly makes you think he will all of a sudden care about next expansion?
Posted Image

#33 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:46 PM

if holinka doesnt even listen to 99% of the feedback from the community about CURRENT pvp what exactly makes you think he will all of a sudden care about next expansion?

Read through the changes and say that they havnt listened for Legion?

The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#34 Velcaa

Velcaa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:52 PM

Read through the changes and say that they havnt listened for Legion?

they haven't listened for legion because no one is testing legion to know the state of pvp in legion

separate talents for pvp doesnt somehow mean theyve taken a bunch player feedback and applied it

blizzard said a lot of things in mop about wod that made you think they listened about pvp feedback and look how well that went over;
dont get ahead of yourself in thinking that pvp will be all of a sudden fixed next expansion because historically speaking blizzard is quite intelligent in making empty promises and retarded when it comes to executing them

until they actually address the pruning issue and class homogenization and actually show that theyre doing things to resolve it then this next expansion isn't going to be that much of an improvement from the current, idk why so many of you get sold on what blizzard says theyll try to do instead of waiting on the actual physical evidence of it
Posted Image

#35 Neuromancer

Neuromancer
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:52 PM

I heard feedback went ignored before but damn, the replies and experiences you guys had really bums me out.

#36 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

they haven't listened for legion because no one is testing legion to know the state of pvp in legion

separate talents for pvp doesnt somehow mean theyve taken a bunch player feedback and applied it

blizzard said a lot of things in mop about wod that made you think they listened about pvp feedback and look how well that went over;
dont get ahead of yourself in thinking that pvp will be all of a sudden fixed next expansion because historically speaking blizzard is quite intelligent in making empty promises and retarded when it comes to executing them

until they actually address the pruning issue and class homogenization and actually show that theyre doing things to resolve it then this next expansion isn't going to be that much of an improvement from the current, idk why so many of you get sold on what blizzard says theyll try to do instead of waiting on the actual physical evidence of it

I don't know why everyone on aj is such a fucking Debby downer. Seriously, yes they have been fucking up hardcore lately and you could assume that they will possibly keep fucking it up. But, if you aren't going to give them at least some credit and have some faith that they could fix it with the new talent tree for pvp then you are just a cynical nerd.

They finally made a system that they can balance pvp and pve separately. Do you understand how big of a deal that is? I will confidently say that the reasons disc priests were such shit this expansion was solely because of them having to balance for pvp and pve. They had to balance almost every fight in pve AROUND how good discs were. So if they made them and stronger in pvp then everyone would just bring all discs in pve.

They have finally after 11 years made it so pvp and pve can be balanced separately. No, I'm not saying that pvp is going to be 100% fixed, but with this new tool they have they have the potential to make it better.

Tl;dr, quit being cynical dweebs with your "never been more unhyped" shit. If you are that pessimistic then stop fucking playing.

Edit: and what are you talking about "until they address the class homogenization" shit? They straight up said in the steam that this expansion they are working towards less class homogenization and making every class unique, I could be wrong but I'm sure that's what they said word for word. Then they even showed show unique spells for each class like the disc priests abolish magic and the reinstatement of necrotic strike.

Edited by Nicholaes92, 07 August 2015 - 02:45 PM.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#37 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:49 PM

I don't know why everyone on aj is such a fucking Debby downer. Seriously, yes they have been fucking up hardcore lately and you could assume that they will possibly keep fucking it up. But, if you aren't going to give them at least some credit and have some faith that they could fix it with the new talent tree for pvp then you are just a cynical nerd.

They finally made a system that they can balance pvp and pve separately. Do you understand how big of a deal that is? I will confidently say that the reasons disc priests were such shit this expansion was solely because of them having to balance for pvp and pve. They had to balance almost every fight in pve AROUND how good discs were. So if they made them and stronger in pvp then everyone would just bring all discs in pve.

They have finally after 11 years made it so pvp and pve can be balanced separately. No, I'm not saying that pvp is going to be 100% fixed, but with this new tool they have they have the potential to make it better.

Tl;dr, quit being cynical dweebs with your "never been more unhyped" shit. If you are that pessimistic then stop fucking playing.

Edit: and what are you talking about "until they address the class homogenization" shit? They straight up said in the steam that this expansion they are working towards less class homogenization and making every class unique, I could be wrong but I'm sure that's what they said word for word. Then they even showed show unique spells for each class like the disc priests abolish magic and the reinstatement of necrotic strike.

first time in my life I acctualy agree to everything you said

what is this

#38 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

I normally don't like eating bashing but you would think for someone who is so stubborn as you, you would at least have a 2400 rating to get such a big head with. But you don't even have that. Whats up with that chuck.

Because I've sold all my old accounts from BC/Wrath and have since come back to the game 2-4 weeks at a time before stopping again? None of that has anything to do with what I said, and I'm not trying to sound like an elitist. People say the same shit about 2700 players don't they? My point was just that since yesterday this board looks exactly like the wow forums, complete with memes and hashtags, because half the people here are simply excited to be a part of WoW's second expansion that they will see. That's fine, my only point was that you should take all the shit they promise with a grain of salt. I mean how much was cut from WoD and that looked great too no? Stop getting defensive over it.

Seriously, they announced: Artifact weapons, better transmog (took 2 years to bring over D3s model), 5 zones, a new pvp system, and all of 0 actual details. I'm still going to buy/play the game for a month or so like I did in cata/mop/wod because new things are fun, but again stop deluding yourself into thinking #wowisbackboyz it's pretty annoying.

#39 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/2/2/0/0
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:57 PM

i just hope they will change warlock playstyle to what it used to be in wotlk/cata

#40 JohnnyC

JohnnyC
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/0/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1544
  • 3v3: 2678

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:58 PM

the fact that they are at 2005 numbers in subs should start helping a bit, cause lets face it , even though ppl dont realise pvp its actually a big deal in wow (not the top rated arenas, but in general) and class balance actually means something

a casual player not knowing wich cds he has to counter other classes cds will quit on pvp as soon as he tries to pvp since he will be completly destroyed since a casual doesnt really raid that much either .

thats something i hope they got it , pvp balance means a lot in a game where they are cutting every bit of content they can

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: legion, ptr, feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<