3v3 comps strategy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Voidbringer

Voidbringer
  • Members

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:47 AM

Hi All,

I'm new to feral and have recently started to play Jungle (/w surv hunt) with my buddies. I'd appreciate it if any of the experienced feral players could share some strats and tips when facing most common comps, like:

- WLS, Turbo, RMD, Shatter, TSG (or melee cleave in general)

So far RMD has given us the most trouble. We can survive the opener, but at some point they're very likely to create a 3v1 situation and just cc/nuke the hell out of us (we're focusing mostly mage here, keeping bleeds on rogue with potential to swap to him)

Also, would be great if anyone could recommend a good stream (preferably jungle /w feral pov of course).

Thanks in advance!
Void
"There is nothing so uncommon as common sense"

#2 TheRealLeo

TheRealLeo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1740
  • 3v3: 2117
  • RBG: 1610
  • LocationAnchorage, Alaska

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:46 PM

The problem with jungle is both feral and hunt are squishy so you're at a disadvantage against bursty comps (RMD, God, etc) that have half a brain and CC well. But if the feral can clone even halfway decently you should be able to set up a kill on the mage. Don't be afraid to just ride him the whole game - hunters and ferals are both built to kill mages and eventually he will drop.

Rot comps will probably just own you, considering stuff like WLS and shadowcleave are fairly tanky (aside from rsham obv) and will probably outlast you. From my experience your best bet is to either sit lock pet and kill lock inside of a bash once the pet is dead or make random ass swaps to healer in the hopes of a lucky 1 shot.

Melee cleaves are 50/50. Once again feral is key here - if he lands enough clones to peel the warrior you will probably win. Quite frankly he should just be spamming that shit because if he gets locked out that's one less juke your healer needs to do and that's golden against melee cleaves.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3v3, comps, strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<