• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2003
  • 3v3: 2102
  • RBG: 1612

Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

I just leveled up my paladin, and I had to chose between holy and ret. I knew holy is the most powerful healer at the time, but I didnt want to play such a disgusting spec, and I love rets, so I gave it a try. Just bought the weapon, been trying to play ret/hunter in 2's well, I wasnt succesful , tried php ( with a shitty hunter and a priest) but php was famous for it's faceroll potential few seasons ago. We had no damage at all, no preassure. As I see the rank 1 ret is mystic on eu, at 2600, then followed by other ret at 2.5. Are rets really that bad atm? I am really enjoying playing my ret, although I get sad when I check the ladder and see the rank 1 ret is still 300 rating beyond the rank ones. Should I keep playing and gearing it and hope for some buffs?
Also what comps could work fine in 2s/3s?

#2 Avengelyne

Avengelyne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2805
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationOntario! TDOT

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

Ret Hunter is currently the most powerful comp right now for Ret, but even so it doesn't beat any comps that are popular in the meta. You just flat out lose versus most matchups right now.

Try out Ret Survival Hunter X, it's your best shot right now. It's entirely possible to get Gladiator, but don't expect much more.
http://www.twitch.tv/avengtv -- Follow for Ret 3v3 Arenas on Live and Beta!

I prefer combat because my dong is large and I will face the enemy like a man rather than sprint over to a pillar for a re after my opener is up.

sorry, I don't speak duellist

#3 PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

PM_me_Boxxxy_pics

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:05 PM

Rets are fine in their current state. It's just literally everything else is beyond overpowered. Try playing PHS instead of PHP if you want to do better but if I were you I'd just switch to something else. Spec is unrewarding to play.

rLxr7V8.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<