• US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1445
  • 3v3: 2121
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:52 AM

Hey guys,

I have recently luck boxed 2 versatility pieces of main gear. Im tossing up whether to or not this is worthwhile in the meantime until we are all fully geared or whether the 4 piece is worth keeping now.

The 2 sides to the argument are - without proccing 4 ES's upon application near 50% it requires less rebuffing..

Conversely, is the heal actually worth keeping and how much does it do now??

Would like to hear some thoughts (Id be trading from a green/blue to the top epics), would you sacrifice the 4 piece?

Cheers

#2 krali

krali
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Rashgarroth
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/0/0/2/2/0

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:23 PM

I have to check the numbers but I wouldn't like to be opened by RMX without it, passive healing during the stun is important. I wouldn't sacrifice it (and would move my ass to get rid of any green, srsly).

#3 Maumaux

Maumaux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1632
  • 3v3: 1850
  • 5v5: 1052
  • RBG: 1890
  • LocationSanta Barbara

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:02 PM

Ya its really a toss up because the heal is closely associated with Mastery, which heals for more the lower you are. The old version which was below 35% made that heal noticeable and good. Now it procs at 50 percent which doesn't take much of the Mastery so the heal is definitely lower.

I would just use the Versa gear until you can feel if the 4 set does much for you or not, the extra intell and Versa is alot better than your greens.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rsham, 4 piece bonus, gear, pvp set

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<