#1 koce

koce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/2/2/2/.

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:24 PM

1.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Rising Sun Kick damage has been increased by 80% in PvP combat.
2.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Blackout Kick damage has been increased by 80% in PvP combat.
3.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Tiger Palm damage has been increased by 80% in PvP combat.
4.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Chi Torpedo damage has been reduced by 30% in PvP combat.
5.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Fist of Fury damage has been reduced by 30% in PvP combat.

Does anyone else think that this will make WW alot more fun to play,and atleast better to their current situation ?

Edited by koce, 21 July 2015 - 10:38 PM.

#2 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:27 PM

have you faced WWLS lol

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#3 koce

koce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:36 PM

have you faced WWLS lol

Well yeah I've faced that combo and its fucking aids but,I dont think monk is the issue with that combo,more like warlocks scaling up + the 12% dmg buff...

PS : I am not even taking in account the new warlock buffs,but if they make the 12% dmg buff and the new warlock buffs only restricted to PvE,I dont see how the changes I suggested are going to be that bad for the game...

Edited by koce, 21 July 2015 - 10:43 PM.

#4 Dollyo

Dollyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Los Errantes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1604
  • 3v3: 2770
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1635
  • LocationAlgeciras, Spain

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:02 AM

1.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Rising Sun Kick damage has been increased by 80% in PvP combat.
2.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Blackout Kick damage has been increased by 80% in PvP combat.
3.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Tiger Palm damage has been increased by 80% in PvP combat.
4.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Chi Torpedo damage has been reduced by 30% in PvP combat.
5.[Added to yesterday's class tuning changes] Fist of Fury damage has been reduced by 30% in PvP combat.

Does anyone else think that this will make WW alot more fun to play,and atleast better to their current situation ?

I completely agree with you mate, I'd love having rsk hitting hard rather than chi torpedo, the current rotation feels so clunky.
Posted Image

#5 Takingaim

Takingaim
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver

Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:29 PM

I can't find these changes anywhere, but they will be a nice quality of life improvement to our damage outside of our burst CDs. Now to find an affliction lock to carry me.....

#6 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:01 PM

I can't find these changes anywhere

help xD

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#7 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:32 PM

without a source or anything this means nothing, I could write that too, would it be legit then?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Feetylocker

Feetylocker
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1749
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 22 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

Not sure if people are trolling or actually fucking retarded

#9 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 22 July 2015 - 07:07 PM

Not sure if people are trolling or actually fucking retarded

going to go with the second one, we are talking about wod after all :)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#10 koce

koce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:38 PM

I have not intended to missguide people into thinking that what I've posted is actual patch notes...Thats just some ideas I've had and I wanted to see in the next hotfix patch,and share with the community.
I was hoping to create a constructive discussion that would serve as feedback to blizzard if they even read this forum.

PS: I would love to get more feedback about changes/construcive ideas that other windwalker players have.

#11 Matduke

Matduke
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1946
  • 3v3: 2622
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:41 PM

No.pe

#12 koce

koce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:48 PM

No.pe

Thank you for contributing Mr/Mrs,Warrior !

Edited by koce, 22 July 2015 - 08:48 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WW, Hotfix, Balance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<