Restoration druid comps 3s

restoration arena copms druid

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alexkuzpro

alexkuzpro
  • Members

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

Hi everyone! Can someone recommend the best arena 3s comps for restoration druid?
What do you think about Rogue(sub)/Hunt(Beast)/Druid(Resto) ?
Maybe some tricks and advices. We have problems with Spriest/Mage/HolyPala

#2 Celinedijon

Celinedijon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1316
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 14 July 2015 - 12:44 PM

RMD is probably the best comp for RDruid. Thug (Druid/Hunter/Rogue) is like a weaker version of RMD. You should probably go for Priest and they are probably going for your Hunter. First time they land a deep sheep or ring on you have your hunter trinket hoj and deter. Second time, you trinket and ns. In between deeps it's your turn to go offensive, try to force dispersion after first deep and clone him low. If you don't kill him now you have your next chance after second deep. Repeat the process until the game is over. Have your rogue try to stop deep sheeps and/or hope they fuck up their setup so you can save trinket deter or trinket ns for next time.

#3 Ckmaster

Ckmaster
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/1/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1754
  • 3v3: 2343
  • RBG: 1136

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:59 PM

Turbo is also a god level comp for R Druid atm, and super easy to play. Another thing I found surprisingly fun and viable was Enh/ Lock/ R Druid (I'm sure Ele works as well). In a similar vein S Cleave seems to work pretty well. I've also been told R Druid God Comp is still good, but you're going to lose to pretty much any Mage/ Rogue team.

There's still a lot of comps we CAN play. Think the ones I listed above are just our most viable choices right now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: restoration, arena, copms, druid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<