• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2149
  • 3v3: 2879

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:57 AM

then why the fuck are you here if you don't play or care?
some people are ridiculous

can u calm the fuck down for once : ~)

#42 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 29 September 2015 - 11:27 AM

can u calm the fuck down for once : ~)

sorry it just triggers me

#43 drzy

drzy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/0/.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:14 AM

brain beyond repair

http://i.imgur.com/3tMLzey.png

ironic coming from somebody who ddos's and will get the same title as my warlock that caps in yolo 3 wins a week group. LOL

if you still care about rbgs right now, i highly suggest pressing escape on your keyboard and pressing "exit game". it will help you tremendously in the long run chap i promise

that place has been a cesspool of retarded cheaters for like 5 seasons now. nobody cares about the "high skill cap" because all the top teams just cheat against each other lmao

Edited by drzy, 30 September 2015 - 04:15 AM.

#44 Relentz

Relentz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1127
  • 3v3: 2165
  • 5v5: 958
  • RBG: 2357

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:59 AM

My opinion why RBGs are deading.

- Smitey complaining about no teams in EU, yet proceeds to 'groom' and 'poach' any player I try to get involved with a team i'm trying to make. really doesn't know how damaging his actions are towards RBGs.

- Datacus - from what I've seen and heard about US it's all just top teams scripting and ddosing to cling on to bragging rights as the best team. Maybe in your circle jerk this might feel good but to everyone outside, it's seen as quite the opposite of impressive.

- (Edit) basically what I mean about eHeroes is that very few teams come close to beating those guys, and most people would rather leave the game than put some effort into beating them. Idk, maybe RBGs got harder (ironically since the game has become easier in my opinion) and people are not used to playing for objectives as much.

- mmr system - losing has become more damaging than it used to be. before if you lost a game, you'd win back the points + more in the very next win, but now it can take up to 3-4 wins to get back to where you were. and while some people argue that rating is not a motivator to play, for a lot of people it is and that's just the way it is.

Idk where I was going with this post but I kinda wanted to contribute in some way cause I enjoy RBGs and would love to see them spring back into life.

Edited by Relentz, 12 October 2015 - 11:00 AM.

#45 Djtrax

Djtrax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 2821
  • RBG: 2670

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

My opinion why RBGs are deading.

- Smitey complaining about no teams in EU, yet proceeds to 'groom' and 'poach' any player I try to get involved with a team i'm trying to make. really doesn't know how damaging his actions are towards RBGs.

- Datacus - from what I've seen and heard about US it's all just top teams scripting and ddosing to cling on to bragging rights as the best team. Maybe in your circle jerk this might feel good but to everyone outside, it's seen as quite the opposite of impressive.

- eHeroes, we get it, you're the best team, everyone knows. You queue hundreds upon hundreds of games building synergy with some incredible individual players and establish yourselves as the best team by miles, but every other team that tries to get into the 'RBG Scene' gets completely demolished by you and are put off playing because there is no point.

- mmr system - losing has become more damaging than it used to be. before if you lost a game, you'd win back the points + more in the very next win, but now it can take up to 3-4 wins to get back to where you were. and while some people argue that rating is not a motivator to play, for a lot of people it is and that's just the way it is.

Idk where I was going with this post but I kinda wanted to contribute in some way cause I enjoy RBGs and would love to see them spring back into life.

actually US players are 100x better in this bracket in every way cus they dont just tab dot, they actually play objectively and know how to play the bracket in a more strategic way

sure they have lots fo bots but some players actually play rbg to its maximum potential - oh and their healers are insanely good

#46 denialz

denialz
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1552
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 192

Posted 11 October 2015 - 06:11 PM

I totally agree that cata/mop cheating/ddos bs destroyed any desire i had to play rbgs and arena for that matter, i came back s9 and s14 for 1 month each and it was a nightmare trying to find people and then when we did find people we either qued into abnis team or into a ddos team.

#47 Krassz1096

Krassz1096
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 1/2/2/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1538
  • RBG: 384

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:43 PM

buff guardian

#48 Eowynnz

Eowynnz
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1456
  • 3v3: 2092
  • RBG: 1629

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:52 PM

Were they ever really popular?

... Flynn?
twitch.tv/eowynnlol
2400+ rls/shadowplay

#49 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 1855
  • 3v3: 2305
  • 5v5: 2664
  • RBG: 2440
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:39 PM

http://i.imgur.com/3tMLzey.png

ironic coming from somebody who ddos's and will get the same title as my warlock that caps in yolo 3 wins a week group. LOL

if you still care about rbgs right now, i highly suggest pressing escape on your keyboard and pressing "exit game". it will help you tremendously in the long run chap i promise

that place has been a cesspool of retarded cheaters for like 5 seasons now. nobody cares about the "high skill cap" because all the top teams just cheat against each other lmao

rofl

#50 Caterpieqt

Caterpieqt

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:15 AM

I miss some good old fashioned rbgs http://imgur.com/AwhXlEv those were the ball games to live for

#51 Blakexo

Blakexo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1570
  • 3v3: 2724
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 2521

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:56 PM

same lol
Posted Image

#52 CreepStatus

CreepStatus
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • LocationGAINZville, the Gym

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:55 AM

I miss some good old fashioned rbgs http://imgur.com/AwhXlEv those were the ball games to live for

i miss u daddyo

#53 tofu

tofu
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:31 AM

The lacking player base and enthusiasm is the symptom, not the problem. The problem is a lack of creativity and rewards that are worth hard competition.

Instead of complaining put your heads together and offer solutions-

Easy fixes that could be implemented:

1. Smaller scale bgs. Think 5v5, 6v6, 7v7. This alone would solve the problem of getting large groups of people together and staying together, while providing objective based pvp rather than sandbox style (not degrading arena)

2. Better rewards. More cosmetics, more interesting titles. Think class specific. This would give more replayability, desireablility, and uniqueness to earned titles and cosmetics are always desireable (think glowing chest pieces for high ranks.. Huge horns in your helment)

Start with "what would really make me want to COMPETE to earn THIS AWESOME THING?" Work back from that. I think you'll be surprised what awesome ideas that could be thought up

Not sure why it's not showing but I've played since vanilla and was the only DK in S7 to achieve rank 1 (lafu). Thinking about coming back for Legion. Let's make this game fun again.

Cheers

Edited by tofu, 16 December 2015 - 07:50 AM.

#54 Furi1

Furi1
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Uldum
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1258
  • 3v3: 384
  • RBG: 1667

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:24 AM

The lacking player base and enthusiasm is the symptom, not the problem. The problem is a lack of creativity and rewards that are worth hard competition.

Instead of complaining put your heads together and offer solutions-

Easy fixes that could be implemented:

1. Smaller scale bgs. Think 5v5, 6v6, 7v7. This alone would solve the problem of getting large groups of people together and staying together, while providing objective based pvp rather than sandbox style (not degrading arena)

2. Better rewards. More cosmetics, more interesting titles. Think class specific. This would give more replayability, desireablility, and uniqueness to earned titles and cosmetics are always desireable (think glowing chest pieces for high ranks.. Huge horns in your helment)

Start with "what would really make me want to COMPETE to earn THIS AWESOME THING?" Work back from that. I think you'll be surprised what awesome ideas that could be thought up

Not sure why it's not showing but I've played since vanilla and was the only DK in S7 to achieve rank 1 (lafu). Thinking about coming back for Legion. Let's make this game fun again.

Cheers

All great ideas, but it's not the lack of player base or enthusiasm. It's the toxicness of Ddos, que dodging, and bots every you want to play.

#55 Winkay

Winkay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 2661

Posted 16 December 2015 - 10:58 PM

How about you all just shut your Knight-captain mouths

#56 OzmafaGlara

OzmafaGlara
  • Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:55 AM

I just checked and Drafts are still set to "high priority" by default. Can this setting be turned off?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<