• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Pozzo dell'Eternità
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1582
  • 3v3: 1819
  • RBG: 1550

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:19 AM

But mages(read: any wizzard) require skill and setup to play and are one of the hardest class in the game.

Spoiler

OT

Lol, please don't kill me , could someone explain me whos the guy in this image/meme? i've seen him many times, also on twitch chat, but cant catch who is he and what he did.

Btw Selfless healer seems cool,but SS is still more reliable i guess.

#22 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:32 AM

As much as I respect most of ur posts, I don't see how healing with holy prism is worse vs warlocks.
The AoE healing makes it way better if you use it offensively.

Edit: Obviously if you stick to execution sentence vs warlock teams this is a huge blow to ur healing capabilities.

It's worse in my opinion because your target must be close to the prism'd target to be effective at 100%.
And against warlocks teams, i usually play with double beacon, purity and selfless healer. I keep a beacon on me to be safe when the warlock puts dots on me. So im less vulnerable to switch when my mates are in trouble and the enemy team knows i could not keep them alive without cd. WLS is the main warlock team in mind.

The second beacon is on the no focused target, and your heals goes to the 3rd guy, with selfless healer, you can heal all the team at once. It's easier to heal warlocks spread pressure with that.

Of course you need to be more careful because the loss of saved by the skill can be deadly sometimes. But in general i find this build more confortable than the generic one.

By the way, i play with Selfless healer and 3min wings all the time. The judgement gameplay is way more fun :D

Edited by Jim_Jim, 10 July 2015 - 08:34 AM.

Posted Image

#23 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:23 PM

It's worse in my opinion because your target must be close to the prism'd target to be effective at 100%.
And against warlocks teams, i usually play with double beacon, purity and selfless healer. I keep a beacon on me to be safe when the warlock puts dots on me. So im less vulnerable to switch when my mates are in trouble and the enemy team knows i could not keep them alive without cd. WLS is the main warlock team in mind.

The second beacon is on the no focused target, and your heals goes to the 3rd guy, with selfless healer, you can heal all the team at once. It's easier to heal warlocks spread pressure with that.

Of course you need to be more careful because the loss of saved by the skill can be deadly sometimes. But in general i find this build more confortable than the generic one.

By the way, i play with Selfless healer and 3min wings all the time. The judgement gameplay is way more fun :D

Hah i knew you were doing that shit, aveng wouldn't fucking believe me. I actually like the choices you take imo, you're onto some next level shit (also the judgment gameplay is hella fun)

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<