Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/2/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:21 AM

spent 2 hours looking for a 2k+ xp'd hpala the other day, didn't get anything so logged off
thats the story of how i havent played in 2 months now

This, I've never had this problem before as when ever i have played this game in the past it has always been with a mate who mains holy pala so i've never had to look for any healers...struggle is real now.

Blizzard really need to change up the partner system, LFG is so bad as it currently stands.

Perhaps they could add like a team builder function from League of Legends? e.g. you enter arena queue as a feral + dk and need a holy pala 3rd, so the queue looks for a holy pala with similar character & season experience to yours

Detailed the idea more clearly here if anyone wants to support it / make changes comment please:

http://eu.battle.net...c/16203640344#1

#22 hippocongruency

hippocongruency
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2606
  • 3v3: 2652
  • RBG: 576

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:33 PM

This, I've never had this problem before as when ever i have played this game in the past it has always been with a mate who mains holy pala so i've never had to look for any healers...struggle is real now.

Blizzard really need to change up the partner system, LFG is so bad as it currently stands.

Perhaps they could add like a team builder function from League of Legends? e.g. you enter arena queue as a feral + dk and need a holy pala 3rd, so the queue looks for a holy pala with similar character & season experience to yours

Detailed the idea more clearly here if anyone wants to support it / make changes comment please:

http://eu.battle.net...c/16203640344#1

should be posted in arena & battlegrounds forums, no one reads those

#23 Relentless

Relentless
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood 0/0/1/2/2/2
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:35 PM

should be posted in arena & battlegrounds forums, no one reads those